Target nearest enemy player

I’m okay with illusions to be considered a player so you can’t target the player instantly, but pets and critters that you target with tab is so annoying..This is for sure possible to bring in the game, and it would help a lot of ppl in pvp situations.

I would also love a checkbox that lets me disable targeting allies w mouse since the game often has so much visual clutter and the mouse cursor color doesn't stand out enough for mouse targeting to work for kitten. If I was able to say set right or left clicks to only target red (aggressive) targets then I could actually use mouse targeting

The other big issue that limits mouse targeting is object stacking and the way one target covers the next which is why target next becomes so useful/necessary.

• Like 1

@Moradorin.6217 said:I admit a checkbox to exclude yellow (ambient) from the target nearest/next list would be nice, however, I think pets, teef thiefs, and mesmer clones should be in the target list because its part of the mechanical benefit/point for them.

Have 1 of you ever played wow?In WoW this feature is not a problem at all, and WoW is way more competitive than gw2.In gw2 it’s just an annoyance, that needs to get fixed.You guys act like gw2 is some huge competitive game lol.

• Like 1

@noot.8641 said:

@Moradorin.6217 said:I admit a checkbox to exclude yellow (ambient) from the target nearest/next list would be nice, however, I think pets, teef thiefs, and mesmer clones should be in the target list because its part of the mechanical benefit/point for them.

Have 1 of you ever played wow?In WoW this feature is not a problem at all, and WoW is way more competitive than gw2.In gw2 it’s just an annoyance, that needs to get fixed.You guys act like gw2 is some huge competitive game lol.

GW2´s combat system was made for PvP, while WoW combat is utter trash. I recommend binding a key for ´next target´so you can quickly swap between players/pets.

• Confused 1

I'd just be happy if target nearest creature (or whatever it is called), actually targeted the nearest creature - I often find it targeting a creature that is clearly not the newest - something is right next to my character pounding on him, and target nearest finds something some ways off.

• Like 1

@Dante.1508 said:I love nothing better than attacking barrels while i have every enemy and a boss attacking..

Not really.

Almost as good when the targeting switches from a wyverns directly in front of you to a target that is in another level below you, not only no line of sight but not even on the same level.(flax farm verdant brink) It happens in many maps where there are areas that have enemies below even underwater. Targeting in this game needs a major makeover.