Bunker condi soulbeast

kiwituatara.6053

@"ZeroSkitzo.5403" said:Nice vid. Can you share build (even though you still tweaking it)?

It’s a very defensive build with perma protection. Essentially perma -33% incoming condition damage, -43% incoming damage, -25% incoming condition duration. This boosts to -66% incoming condition damage, and -76% incoming damage with dolyak stance. Survival skills, weapon swap, dodgeroll, going into beastmode all gain extra condition cleanse from antitoxin runes. The large hp pool for trailblazer is “remedied” with double heal skill from beast ability.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?POABg+djlFw+YesH2JeKTnvzBcA-zVJYkx/ZkpqqXpgkPIBxfNK4ZD-w

The sPvP meta spec might provide you with some alternatives. In sPvP since you have to deal with nodes, you have to run power with lb/gs because of it's decap potential.But it runs the same traitlines so you could run it with condi in WvW. You drop Wilderness knowledge for empathic bond, and then you take oakheart salve. Since you then have more condi clear you drop evasive purity for spirited arrival (perma vigor and fury). Giving you 75% passive endurance regen with natural vigor. With condition duration reduction runes you have -45% condition duration, then second skin a 33% damage reduction. I know you have different rune choices and antitoxin would be a 3x condi clear every healing spring pulse. It might not work because there is more condi duration available in WvW but it works really well in sPvP because it helps remove trash condis due to duration reductions so you cleanses can clear the important condis. You then can also gain the option of dropping LR for SoR. You'd gain perma regen healing spring and with SoR a great oh shit button that you can merge with pet after to gain resistance. You have no healing power but its still around 300-400 hp/s from regen, prot, and SoR. Just some food for thought.

@Eurantien.4632 said:The sPvP meta spec might provide you with some alternatives. In sPvP since you have to deal with nodes, you have to run power with lb/gs because of it's decap potential.But it runs the same traitlines so you could run it with condi in WvW. You drop Wilderness knowledge for empathic bond, and then you take oakheart salve. Since you then have more condi clear you drop evasive purity for spirited arrival (perma vigor and fury). Giving you 75% passive endurance regen with natural vigor. With condition duration reduction runes you have -45% condition duration, then second skin a 33% damage reduction. I know you have different rune choices and antitoxin would be a 3x condi clear every healing spring pulse. It might not work because there is more condi duration available in WvW but it works really well in sPvP because it helps remove trash condis due to duration reductions so you cleanses can clear the important condis. You then can also gain the option of dropping LR for SoR. You'd gain perma regen healing spring and with SoR a great oh kitten button that you can merge with pet after to gain resistance. You have no healing power but its still around 300-400 hp/s from regen, prot, and SoR. Just some food for thought.

I never touch pvp but planning to get the legendary amulet eventually. I’ll have to try it out some time. I did think about the set up with healing spring, especially with the dagger leaps and beast swoop that is actually a double leap finisher (like our old greatsword swoop), but in WvW, troll unguent with a side of immob is just a bit more effective I think. But I’ll play around with the build a bit more. Thanks for the input!

Condi Soulbeast is really fun in WvW because of PvE stats. Winning 1v3's isn't uncommon.

Personally I run with different weapons and a few different utilities. I use Poison and Healing Spring traps for example, which synergize with dagger and swoop leaps.

Dire armor/weps with Apothecary trinkets is super cheap and easy to outfit. 600-700 healing power goes a long way for sustain and I would definitely try to incorporate some hp.

I don't think NM is a good trait line, but you may disagree there. The extra prot isn't worth it, as you have a ton from Beastmode and dodge rolling. This might make sense if you're not using shortbow and traps for Skirmishing, but I still feel Beastmastery is a better line.

I feel expertise isn't that important. You can get plenty of condi duration from runes, food, and sigils.

Owl is necessary for the disengage, and Spiritual Reprieve is a god-tier ability, so good choice there.

@mistsim.2748 said:Condi Soulbeast is really fun in WvW because of PvE stats. Winning 1v3's isn't uncommon.

Personally I run with different weapons and a few different utilities. I use Poison and Healing Spring traps for example, which synergize with dagger and swoop leaps.

Dire armor/weps with Apothecary trinkets is super cheap and easy to outfit. 600-700 healing power goes a long way for sustain and I would definitely try to incorporate some hp.

I don't think NM is a good trait line, but you may disagree there. The extra prot isn't worth it, as you have a ton from Beastmode and dodge rolling. This might make sense if you're not using shortbow and traps for Skirmishing, but I still feel Beastmastery is a better line.

I feel expertise isn't that important. You can get plenty of condi duration from runes, food, and sigils.

Owl is necessary for the disengage, and Spiritual Reprieve is a god-tier ability, so good choice there.

Yeah I find with spiritual reprieve, you don't really need any healing power at all. Can easily get back to 100% hp even with the huge hp pool in trailblazer gear

The reason why I went for NM was for the dodgeroll condi clear with antitoxin runes, its just so good. The fast revive also offers a little bit extra group play when I need it. Beastmastery traits is meh for me and the extra stats dont really help me as I tend to camp outside of beastmode.

I've lurked around the forums and played with the poison builds, but condition cleanse and -33% condition damage just makes it a bit more versatile. That being said, it might be because I play with 250-300 ping, I tend to have more success when I pick traits that are more forgiving.

I'll continue to try new variations and new builds, got 8 rangers all in ascended gear :lol: . Still trying to find a sweet spot for power builds

@kiwituatara.6053 said:

@mistsim.2748 said:Condi Soulbeast is really fun in WvW because of PvE stats. Winning 1v3's isn't uncommon.

Yeah I find with spiritual reprieve, you don't really need any healing power at all. Can easily get back to 100% hp even with the huge hp pool in trailblazer gear

The reason why I went for NM was for the dodgeroll condi clear with antitoxin runes, its just so good. The fast revive also offers a little bit extra group play when I need it. Beastmastery traits is meh for me and the extra stats dont really help me as I tend to camp outside of beastmode.

I've lurked around the forums and played with the poison builds, but condition cleanse and -33% condition damage just makes it a bit more versatile. That being said, it might be because I play with 250-300 ping, I tend to have more success when I pick traits that are more forgiving.

I'll continue to try new variations and new builds, got 8 rangers all in ascended gear :lol: . Still trying to find a sweet spot for power builds

Nice.

I might try NM again. It's a long forgotten trait line.