Dreadful Lag spikes since update!? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Dreadful Lag spikes since update!?

ArmageddonAsh.6430ArmageddonAsh.6430 Member ✭✭✭✭

Was wondering if anyone else has been having dreadful lag spikes since todays update? I have been hitting 2k+ Latency making WvW pretty much unplayable. I havent had ANY issues for weeks and months before. Even last night i had ZERO issues, since the update though i am struggling with Lag spikes :/

Comments

• starlinvf.1358starlinvf.1358 Member ✭✭✭✭

Happens every update..... if not for server issues, then just from the population bump. Usually both.

• It's still happening. Everyone in Siren's Landing earlier today experienced it. The menu registered ping at upwards of 3s.

• It's happening a lot in all game modes for me. I'm even dcing for the first time in a very long time as I was in a squad of 20 where more than half of the wvw players dc'd.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.