Can't Find Privateer Weapon Skins

My guess is it's an accident, or an oversight - they missed that the changes they were making to the Black Lion vendors made it unavailable and so didn't think to add a new way to get it. Hopefully they'll put it back in soon.

(Hopefully sooner than the 'legacy' PvP armour sets like the Tribal and Marauder sets which were similarly removed, seemingly by accident, when changes to PvP rewards made them impossible to get, and took about 2 years to come back.)

@Danikat.8537 said:My guess is it's an accident, or an oversight - they missed that the changes they were making to the Black Lion vendors made it unavailable and so didn't think to add a new way to get it. Hopefully they'll put it back in soon.

(Hopefully sooner than the 'legacy' PvP armour sets like the Tribal and Marauder sets which were similarly removed, seemingly by accident, when changes to PvP rewards made them impossible to get, and took about 2 years to come back.)

Fortunately this is gemstore related ;)

@"Rogue.8235" said:You can still get them. They're sold by a Black Lion merchant in the Black Lion building northeast of the banks. The PoI is The Vaults:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/The_Vaults

Go in there and you'll find it. I forget which one exactly but I have been slowly working on getting this entire set recently. They are still very much available in the game.

When was the last time you did that? There were changes to that in the May 26 patch.

Right now there are only 3 NPCs for weapons skins and none of them have the Privateer set.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@"Rogue.8235" said:You can still get them. They're sold by a Black Lion merchant in the Black Lion building northeast of the banks. The PoI is The Vaults:

Go in there and you'll find it. I forget which one exactly but I have been slowly working on getting this entire set recently. They are still very much available in the game.

When was the last time you did that? There were changes to that in the May 26 patch.

Right now there are only 3 NPCs for weapons skins and none of them have the Privateer set.

Yeah I checked again and you're right. This really sucks I was still working on that set.