Have you made the Bifrost?

Hello friends,I'm working on the Bifrost and I am up to the 3rd Precusor collection but....Manganese DioxideDoes anyone have any tips/tricks for efficiently gathering this? I went for about 2.5 solid farming coral for this and I have 6 of the 30 I need. Seems pretty crazy even as someone who has crafted multiple legendaries.

Currently what I am doing is cycling alts between Ember Bay, Crystal Oasis, Bitterfrost and Siren's Landing with Magicfind maxed.

Have you made this?Do you have any tips?Are there better spots for Farming Coral that I might be missing?

@mindcircus.1506 said:Hello friends,I'm working on the Bifrost and I am up to the 3rd Precusor collection but....Manganese DioxideDoes anyone have any tips/tricks for efficiently gathering this? I went for about 2.5 solid farming coral for this and I have 6 of the 30 I need. Seems pretty crazy even as someone who has crafted multiple legendaries.

Currently what I am doing is cycling alts between Ember Bay, Crystal Oasis, Bitterfrost and Siren's Landing with Magicfind maxed.

Have you made this?Do you have any tips?Are there better spots for Farming Coral that I might be missing?

There's a lot of Coral in the new map. Southson might have some too

@Randulf.7614 said:

@mindcircus.1506 said:Hello friends,I'm working on the Bifrost and I am up to the 3rd Precusor collection but....Manganese DioxideDoes anyone have any tips/tricks for efficiently gathering this? I went for about 2.5 solid farming coral for this and I have 6 of the 30 I need. Seems pretty crazy even as someone who has crafted multiple legendaries.

There's a lot of Coral in the new map. Southson might have some too

Checking these now, thanks @Randulf.7614EDIT: Drizzlewood has a nice group of coral nodes on the eastern edge. Southsun has none.

@thehipone.6812 said:Sandswept isles has a bunch of coral all around the map. Bring a sickle with glyph of bounty. You can grab mussels for chance at freshwater pearl and the difluorite for a bit of volatile magic too.Yeah I hit up Sandswept this morning and found it works too....

That said another hour and just one more Manganese Dioxide.Feelsbadman

It's been a little while since I was on this step, but there's that pesky respawn (or rather regrowth) rate that's limiting the progress. I don't mind it though - legendaries are bound to take a long time.

I farmed mainly in Bitterfrost Frontier, Siren's Landing and Malchor's Leap. It took me a few days and by a few I mean 10 or 15, cos I only went through the corals once per day. So even though you might farm all day it may take a while. There may also be a limit to how many vials you get in a day, who knows.

Also buff up with all the gathering buffs you can and don't worry too much.

@tinchpinch.8651 said:It's been a little while since I was on this step, but there's that pesky respawn (or rather regrowth) rate that's limiting the progress. I don't mind it though - legendaries are bound to take a long time.I have crafted multiple legendaries. I understand this.I farmed mainly in Bitterfrost Frontier, Siren's Landing and Malchor's Leap. It took me a few days and by a few I mean 10 or 15, cos I only went through the corals once per day. So even though you might farm all day it may take a while. There may also be a limit to how many vials you get in a day, who knows.Then it seems your drop rate is comparable with mine.@Strider Pj.2193 said:Yep.. I made the bifrost.., bought the precursor.

?Super helpful.

My solution was to try a few maps until I found one with an easy farming route (I used Iron Marches, but I know other people prefer others) and then park a character there doing a circuit once or twice a day. I don't remember how many days it took, but I know I had all 10 before I was finished with the rest of the collection.

I'm not sure if breaking it up like that helped with the drop rate, compared to trying to farm it all in one go but it certainly made it less frustrating for me. Some days I wouldn't get any Manganese, but then I could go and do something else which would work and come back to it later.