Living World : The Truth Behind Kormir — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Living World

Living World : The Truth Behind Kormir

Can you please do a living world that will tell the truth behind Kormir's Story. For "old player" we all know Kormir did nothing to kill Abaddon. She hid behind all heroes and steal the godhood right in our face. She self-proclaimed herself as the goddess of truth afterward. She is a fraud.

A lot of GW1 players swap to GW2 looking for some dynasty... Never the game mentionned us in the history !!! My character name was reserve. I am a "Champion of the God" and history don't remember me ???

The truth have to be reveal !

Sincerely yours,

Rihanna Icestriker :)

Comments

• Poormany.4507Poormany.4507 Member ✭✭✭

I doubt we'll see much on Kormir except if we get another plot with the gods, who don't seem particularly relevant right now in the plot. Kormir being heavily involved and helping with killing Abaddon is pretty much canon in GW (even though all she did was body block players ;)), so I really don't think there would be anything about that added in at this point.

• Tails.9372Tails.9372 Member ✭✭✭✭

Well while you can find some summaries on Youtube I wouldn't be against them redoing the Abaddon fight as a vision of the past or something.

• Anet could easily make a storyline with 6-7 episode where you find "piece of truth" everywhere on the map. Koss, Dunkoro, Livia for exemple could untie their tongue and start explaining some stuff. At the end, Kormir come back and make an heel turn (Yes, like the WWE haha) and become the Goddess of Lie ! That would be perfect. History have to be repair !

• Westenev.5289Westenev.5289 Member ✭✭✭✭

Every time I do CoF p2 and rekill Gaheron, I always remark,

"Still a better god than Kormir"

Given peoples reactions thus far, I think a lot of people remember how needy and high maintince Kormir was.

• Perihen the Thawk.9527Perihen the Thawk.9527 Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 13, 2020

@Westenev.5289 said:
    I think a lot of people remember how needy and high maintince Kormir was.

I would be WAY more high maintenance than Kormir if my eyes got gnawed out by a demon.

To be completely honest it's been awhile but I really don't remember Kormir being annoying at all.