Tengu Etchings Bug

Have almost completed the Tengu Etching's from curious carvings. Today I did 3 should only have 3 left. Went to the one for the focus kind of NW of the wp in Drizzlewood it said I got it (examine make) it did not register, the other 2 I did right after registered. Went to EOTN to check Goro Focus not there. Went back to the carving pop up said I have it. I do not have it it says I still need 4 and should only be 3. If this isn't fixed or some way the credit for it given can't complete the collection and achievement.

Ran a repair didn't find anything. Cleared GW2 daily roaming file didn't work. Went back to it today still shows not registering says I already made this one but still no credit doesn't show at Goro or in my hero panel. Still show I need 4 and should show 3. How am I supposed to finish this when you can't or it won't let you get the same one (that you already did) twice?

I completed my collection without any problems (I used a combination of the Ayinmaiden video and Tekkit), so it does not appear that the collection achievement is bugged for everyone. I would expect any error to be at the server end, not the client end (which is repaired), as the wiki can access this type of information via API.I suggest opening a support ticket as I don't think any of us on the forum can help.