Percussive Maintenance — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Living World

Percussive Maintenance

notebene.3190notebene.3190 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited June 9, 2020 in Living World

What do the turrets look like? Is it something that is always there, or only during a certain phase? Is it part of one of the events after you take an area?

In the event I don't get a chance, thank you all for the company and help when I needed it from time to time.

Comments

• If I'm not mistaken it's an event that requires you to destroy 3 cannons within certain time limit. I don't think it's specified when it'll happen.

• Jayden Reese.9542Jayden Reese.9542 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2, 2020

Please Delete

Too many Karen's. Too much inconsistent moderation. Delete my forum account like I asked. TY

• notebene.3190notebene.3190 Member ✭✭✭✭

Thanks! It might be the things near the canons, as I think I've broken enough of those, but I'll keep an eye out for either.

In the event I don't get a chance, thank you all for the company and help when I needed it from time to time.

• Braynz.2906Braynz.2906 Member ✭✭
    edited June 10, 2020

Two Gatling Guns appear on the cliff edge during the Destroy Cannon event to the west of the Lighthouse & Village.
    They're rather small and difficult to see.

• Zaxares.5419Zaxares.5419 Member ✭✭✭

I don't believe those Gatling Guns actually count towards the achieve though. Only the 3 large (and marked) cannons on the map do.