World Completion

Hi all ... quick question, please.

I have now completed exploration of Ascalon, Kryta, Maguuma Jungle, Shiverpeak Mountains (not just the game completion reward for vistas, hearts, etc, but also the Hero General Exploration achievements for each of these areas) ...

somehow, I was under the impression that these were enough for world completion (ie the areas that were present originally), but now I find there is more to be done ... problem being, I cannot find the information of what is missing.

How do I find out what I am missing, as I really want to get this gosh darned title?

Tvm in advance

@"aeronis.8396" said:Hi all ... quick question, please.

I have now completed exploration of Ascalon, Kryta, Maguuma Jungle, Shiverpeak Mountains (not just the game completion reward for vistas, hearts, etc, but also the Hero General Exploration achievements for each of these areas) ...Orr: Straights of Devastation, Malchor's Leap, Cursed Shore all counthttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Map_completion#World_completion

@mindcircus.1506 said:

@"aeronis.8396" said:Hi all ... quick question, please.

I have now completed exploration of Ascalon, Kryta, Maguuma Jungle, Shiverpeak Mountains (not just the game completion reward for vistas, hearts, etc, but also the Hero General Exploration achievements for each of these areas) ...Orr: Straights of Devastation, Malchor's Leap, Cursed Shore all count

Yes, I see. Thank you very much. Don't know why I did not find this ... :-(Bless :-)