Invisible wall in Black Citadel near Black Lion Trading Post

Srass.8530

Hi! I apologize in advance if I'm doing any of this wrong.

There appears to be an invisible wall blocking access to a chunk of the trading post in the Black Citadel. It appears to run straight east-west, blocking access to the armorsmith and two of the three Black Lion Traders. Judging from the way others are moving in the room, I'm not the only one affected. The wall only appears to affect this one room; I can walk around the outside of the building on either side unobstructed. Jumping with the Springer and moving forward doesn't appear to reveal a gap overhead I can reach. I remember being able to walk freely in the room as recently as a day or two ago, so I suspect it arrived with the latest patch.

I encountered this wall as well after the halloween patch and in addition to sending an ingame bug report I also confirmed that the sides of the building are not affected. this invisible wall has also been confirmed by a guild mate of mine and is mentioned in the compilation thread here where I will post the link back here for other people to find this thread more easily:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/5818/compilation-of-locations-blocked-by-in-visible-walls-map-completion-jump-puzzles-achievements-etcI will also check later if anything has changed, but judging from Srass update it probably hasn't.

• 4 weeks later...

with the end of the Halloween event the invisible wall seems to have been succesfully removed. I at least checked on 2 different occasions, the second was just now, and all areas of the trading post are accessible again. I plan to check back after the next living story patch just to make sure it doesnt return, but I think this particular issue has been resolved (even when I didnt see a reference to a fix in any recent patchnotes).

Archived