Lesser Vision Crystals

I wish there was a way to convert vision crystals into lesser vision crystals. In fractals, you can use the mystic forge to upgrade/downgrade the mist essence used to attune/infuse trinkets, but vision crystals do not function in this way. As a raider who has gotten their fare share of ascended weapon drops, I find that my vision crystals are just piling up in my storage and I don't really have anything to use them on, however, lesser vision crystals do not have this same equivalence. They ALWAYS have to be crafted from the ascended mats. It's be nice if there was a MF recipe that, for a small cost, could let us turn a vision crystal into say, 2 lesser ones. Just a thought, but I'm open to other ideas. Thanks.

@Delita Silverburg.8632 said:I wish there was a way to convert vision crystals into lesser vision crystals. In fractals, you can use the mystic forge to upgrade/downgrade the mist essence used to attune/infuse trinkets, but vision crystals do not function in this way. As a raider who has gotten their fare share of ascended weapon drops, I find that my vision crystals are just piling up in my storage and I don't really have anything to use them on, however, lesser vision crystals do not have this same equivalence. They ALWAYS have to be crafted from the ascended mats. It's be nice if there was a MF recipe that, for a small cost, could let us turn a vision crystal into say, 2 lesser ones. Just a thought, but I'm open to other ideas. Thanks.

Or just be able to break them into base material with a % cost on said materials.

Im having hundreds of Bloodstone Bricks, Dragonite Ingots and Empyreal Stars in bank. Ive taken to refine the small materials as they flood you to ridiculous levels from playing the game. If anything, they drop too much, or the gobblers is just too limited. Gobbling 150-250 empyreal fragments a day is not going to help lots if you got 800+ after a long playing session in the newest map.

So Ive absolutely no issue making -any- vision crystal.

@LucianDK.8615 said:Im having hundreds of Bloodstone Bricks, Dragonite Ingots and Empyreal Stars in bank. Ive taken to refine the small materials as they flood you to ridiculous levels from playing the game. If anything, they drop too much, or the gobblers is just too limited. Gobbling 150-250 empyreal fragments a day is not going to help lots if you got 800+ after a long playing session in the newest map.

What you are suggesting also requires a fair amount of spirit shards, which for me at least, are difficult to stock up on as I do not like doing the story and mastery farming. So even though I raid each week, I am limited on making new ascended armor without doing supplemental content. My point remains though that lesser vision crystals have very limited access vs their counterpart of regular vision crystals.

@Delita Silverburg.8632 said:

@LucianDK.8615 said:Im having hundreds of Bloodstone Bricks, Dragonite Ingots and Empyreal Stars in bank. Ive taken to refine the small materials as they flood you to ridiculous levels from playing the game. If anything, they drop too much, or the gobblers is just too limited. Gobbling 150-250 empyreal fragments a day is not going to help lots if you got 800+ after a long playing session in the newest map.

What you are suggesting also requires a fair amount of spirit shards, which for me at least, are difficult to stock up on as I do not like doing the story and mastery farming. So even though I raid each week, I am limited on making new ascended armor without doing supplemental content. My point remains though that lesser vision crystals have very limited access vs their counterpart of regular vision crystals.

What are you using them for? Theyve been pooling up for me since I stopped making legendaries. Sitting on 1000+ spirit shards now.

• 1 year later...