-mapLoadinfo not working — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home

-mapLoadinfo not working

Hi, I noticed that today the command line for the launcher mentioned on the title is not working anymore. I use it along with the autologin one, and that one is working fine. I really liked maploadinfo so I could check how long my loading times were and ocasionally the map ip.

Comments

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

It's there for me; it's just using a very different font.

• DemonSeed.3528DemonSeed.3528 Member ✭✭✭✭

It's not working for a few people, and it's working for some according to reddit. For me, it isn't working.

• It's not working for me since latest update. Any idea how? I use the arguments in the Settings.json file instead of shortcut argument

• Updating d912pxy to the r545 build fixed maploadinfo for me.

edited June 24, 2020

@Chaos Zero.6837 said:
    Updating d912pxy to the r545 build fixed maploadinfo for me.

Where you get that build from? I only see d912pxy_v2.1.2_r532.zip as the latest release currently

• On github under readme, build (with the green "passing") and then Artifacts.

@Chaos Zero.6837 said:
    On github under readme, build (with the green "passing") and then Artifacts.

Thank you so much!

• crepuscular.9047crepuscular.9047 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:
    It's there for me; it's just using a very different font.

same, it turned into this very tiny old school shooter's console font

don't really mind though

[RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]     [TTS] [KA] [SI]     [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]
    Praise the Inevitable Eternal Transcendent King Palawa Ignacious Joko, the Beloved and Feared Undying Eternal Monarch of All !!!
    ... til Aurene ate him for dessert 😭
  • @Chaos Zero.6837 said:
    On github under readme, build (with the green "passing") and then Artifacts.

Helpful, I got this solved by using latest artifact build