ANSWERED ** Any way to check your account unlocks by date?

I unlocked a weapon or armor skin on my account today when opening some BLCs, and was startled right when it happened and I looked away. When I looked back at my screen, the unlock notification was gone, and since it goes into your wardrobe and not your inventory, I don't know what it was. Is there any way to check one's account unlocks by date? I know of and love GW2Efficiency but don't see that you can check by date. I have a LOT of stuff in my wardrobe so looking through that wouldn't help.

Obviously, this isn't very important but I'd just like to know. Part of what's bugging me is that it was so dumb! Thanks in advance.

I don't know of a way to check unlocks by date, but I can tell you that if the skin unlocked immediately when you opened the chest it will almost certainly have been the Wyrm's Breath Cape or Seven Reapers Grasps skin. Or, if you're not certain it was a weapon or armour skin it could be the Dark Monarch Skyscale.

The reason I'm saying that is the vast majority of skins (and items with unique skins) which drop from black lion chests do not unlock instantly because they're tradable. But those three are account bound on acquire, so the game unlocks it in your wardrobe as soon as you get it. (This has the added benefit that once it's unlocked you can't get a duplicate, although that doesn't always happen with the mounts, I accidentally ended up with 2 unicorns when they were one of the drops and had to ask Support to swap one for me.)

@"Danikat.8537" said:I don't know of a way to check unlocks by date, but I can tell you that if the skin unlocked immediately when you opened the chest it will almost certainly have been the Wyrm's Breath Cape or Seven Reapers Grasps skin. Or, if you're not certain it was a weapon or armour skin it could be the Dark Monarch Skyscale.

The reason I'm saying that is the vast majority of skins (and items with unique skins) which drop from black lion chests do not unlock instantly because they're tradable. But those three are account bound on acquire, so the game unlocks it in your wardrobe as soon as you get it. (This has the added benefit that once it's unlocked you can't get a duplicate, although that doesn't always happen with the mounts, I accidentally ended up with 2 unicorns when they were one of the drops and had to ask Support to swap one for me.)

Thanks for answering. It was something from a "Guaranteed Armor Unlock" or a "Guaranteed Weapon Unlock," and I had clicked on that banner-looking item when I looked away. Guess whatever it was will remain a mystery item in my wardrobe and will teach me to pay more attention when unlocking anything! Btw, I did get the new Skyscale skin, so I was a happy camper.

You can try the "time machine" from gw2efficiency (account - time machine), if you know time and date. I haven't tried it to find unlocks before, but normally it should show new things added to your wardrodbe in the given time (better hide changes by market fluctuation, otherwise it will be a long list).

@"Schimmi.6872" said:You can try the "time machine" from gw2efficiency (account - time machine), if you know time and date. I haven't tried it to find unlocks before, but normally it should show new things added to your wardrodbe in the given time (better hide changes by market fluctuation, otherwise it will be a long list).

That works, thank you so much!! By using the Time Machine --> Unlocked Skins, and then looking for a "+1" in the Account Count column (click on that heading and it puts all the +1 items at the top of the list), I can see what was unlocked yesterday. My "mystery item" was the Lucky Great Boar Lantern back piece. Thanks again -- guess I need to learn to use GW2Efficiency more thoroughly, it's such a great site.