Zhaitaffy Gobbler overwrites Snowflake Gobbler

Damn, you're right; I didn't realize I paid 400 gems to lose a 24h+ Wintersday Boost.

Unfortunately, ArenaNet fixed this bug by making them stack rather than being separate buffs that don't replace each other.Refunding the Zhaitaffy Gobbler Pack it as soon as the bug with the Guild Wars 2 Support website is fixed.

@"Cronos.6532" said:kitten, you're right; I didn't realize I paid 400 gems to lose a 24h+ Wintersday Boost.

Unfortunately, ArenaNet fixed this bug by making them stack rather than being separate buffs that don't replace each other.Refunding the Zhaitaffy Gobbler Pack it as soon as the bug with the Guild Wars 2 Support website is fixed.

Yeah that's a pretty unfortunate "fix", really. Hoped for 2 separate buffs. Time for a refund it is, indeed.

@"linck.5430" said:wish i look it up before getting 1 "o a new PvP boost to go with Wintersday Boost cool..... kitten"

Well the only way to find this out is the patch notes. And only ever since they changed it to actually provide the same boost/stack time. There's still no indicator before buying the pack in the gemstore, which is a huge issue imo.