Instance Pack node purchase (ore, cloth, leather)

@Teratus.2859 said:They do appear in all home instances.You can only use them once per day though so you can't use them in say the Human home instance and then use them again in Sylvari or Charr home instances on the same day.

Just to add: same goes for switching characters. If you've harvested them once today then no other characters will be able to harvest them, either in the same home instance or a different one.

@Danikat.8537 said:

@Teratus.2859 said:They do appear in all home instances.You can only use them once per day though so you can't use them in say the Human home instance and then use them again in Sylvari or Charr home instances on the same day.

Just to add: same goes for switching characters. If you've harvested them once today then no other characters will be able to harvest them, either in the same home instance or a different one.

Yeah, I forgot to clarify that >.< my bad.

The nodes are once per day per account in any home instance, including other players.So you can't farm your home and then go into someone elses and get their nodes too and vice versa.

I guess i didn't make it clear,, sorry. I know you can only harvest once per day in lets say Salma home and not in the other home instances with another character. My problem is that the nodes are not visible in the other character's home instances, say Dream, or my Char,s canton, etc. like they don't exist at all in those areas.