A faster way to play? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home

A faster way to play?

my computer is so old it sometimes take a minute to load elona and I have trouble with metas and world bosses. Does anyone know a good pc that will make guild wars 2 go faster and with less to no lag.

Black Gate: [ViP]

Answers

• Vilin.8056Vilin.8056 Member ✭✭✭

• Dan.9304Dan.9304 Member ✭✭

Ty> @Vilin.8056 said:

ty I will try it out

• It all depends on what you mean by lag, you’re most likely confusing FPS with lag! You could have the best gaming PC on the market and spend $1000s for it but if there are Internet issues all that shiny new hardware will not help you with lag! Lag comes from the internet mostly, and no it’s not because the game is not optimized or it running on the older dx9 graphics, it’s because the internet is not perfect all the time and there are lots of factors that effect internet performance. If you want better graphics and faster FPS yes a new pc built for gaming can help you there.

• Dan.9304Dan.9304 Member ✭✭

@Feirlista Xv.1425 said:
    It all depends on what you mean by lag, you’re most likely confusing FPS with lag! You could have the best gaming PC on the market and spend $1000s for it but if there are Internet issues all that shiny new hardware will not help you with lag! Lag comes from the internet mostly, and no it’s not because the game is not optimized or it running on the older dx9 graphics, it’s because the internet is not perfect all the time and there are lots of factors that effect internet performance. If you want better graphics and faster FPS yes a new pc built for gaming can help you there.

i have good internet but an old pc so most of the time i have 31fps
    will this help things? https://www.newegg.com/skytech-st-arch3-0-0056-ne-archangel/p/N82E16883289049?Item=N82E16883289049

• Unfortunately no, the single threaded performance on the Rizen 5 is no good enough for for the game for you price point go with this system

https://www.newegg.com/abs-computer-technologies-ali409/p/N82E16883102967

To get the single threaded performance needed to run GuldWars2 With any decent FPS you need a Rizen 9 for better!