Exquisite Serpentine Jewels are not dropping in Thunderhead Keep — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Exquisite Serpentine Jewels are not dropping in Thunderhead Keep

Simply stated, exquisite serpentine jewels are not dropping in Thunderhead Keep. The Hammer Hoard final chest is suppose to award 3 every time you do the event - nothing for the last 4 daily runs. The South meta did not drop them this evening, nor did the Dwarven Chest run I ran yesterday. The exquisite serpentine jewels are account bound and you cannot get them anywhere else than Thunderhead Keep. I have farmed the map for a half dozen days hoping for random drops....
I ran the "Guild Wars 2 Repair" on my client to see if it was on my end - it did not result in drops. I had personal issues that kept me away from the game for the last few months - would like to complete the achievements now.... B)

Comments

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Crustydog.9825 said:
    Simply stated, exquisite serpentine jewels are not dropping in Thunderhead Keep. The Hammer Hoard final chest is suppose to award 3 every time you do the event - nothing for the last 4 daily runs. The South meta did not drop them this evening, nor did the Dwarven Chest run I ran yesterday. The exquisite serpentine jewels are account bound and you cannot get them anywhere else than Thunderhead Keep. I have farmed the map for a half dozen days hoping for random drops....
    I ran the "Guild Wars 2 Repair" on my client to see if it was on my end - it did not result in drops. I had personal issues that kept me away from the game for the last few months - would like to complete the achievements now.... B)

Are you talking about south meta and north meta both those have a chance to drop jewels yes.

Were you get 3 from is the hidden chest when doing the last of the dwarven plate rooms.

• kmfart.7480kmfart.7480 Member ✭✭

(SPOILER ALERT) Remember that in the dwarven chest run Green room, you have to locate and open the "hidden chest", that should always yield 3 jewels.
    The metas reward 0-3 jewels, but has a really really low chance of dropping any.