Seeing this Chinese gvg in youtube — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home WvW

Seeing this Chinese gvg in youtube

Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

What you think?

:3 is this the new way to settle disputes? Hehe

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

Comments

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

I don't know what change that would satisfy the public . I mean, gvg of course has to be team a vs team b and must be a there can be only one thing. It is after all a duel withing the confines of an agreement.

If objectives then we have spvp but it's not wvw.

• Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 26, 2020

@Sovereign.1093 said:
    I don't know what change that would satisfy the public . I mean, gvg of course has to be team a vs team b and must be a there can be only one thing. It is after all a duel withing the confines of an agreement.

Even pvp support is low(rewards systems arent the only way to improve the game) no matter how much a dev is good or its intentions are good, 2 awfull and staled gamemodes that sufered for low quality balance for years due game ideals with carry gimmicks and classes designed to overboost players skill with a very easy access do damage ouput , will be a hard to balance out, besides stack 2-3 classes mostly there isnt much to do in this game, wich is what needs to be looked at.

Can u imagine how much scourges they actually have there???
    Anet is ok with it, while they feel people are using to much Fb's :)

• This is the only true Meta Game.

@JusticeRetroHunter.7684 said:
    This is the only true Meta Game.

Haha. :3 could be fun yes. 1 map q vs 1 map q. And no one moves

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

Even pvp support is low(rewards systems arent the only way to improve the game) no matter how much a dev is good or its intentions are good, 2 awfull and staled gamemodes that sufered for low quality balance for years due game ideals with carry gimmicks and classes designed to overboost players skill with a very easy access do damage ouput , will be a hard to balance out, besides stack 2-3 classes mostly there isnt much to do in this game, wich is what needs to be looked at.

Can u imagine how much scourges they actually have there???
    Anet is ok with it, while they feel people are using to much Fb's :)

I can imagine fb burn g scourge scourge x. I'd make that x a rev if it was us. Jalis and road and hammers hue hue

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Sovereign.1093 said:

By definition it’s team a vs team b.

That doesn’t mean we can’t continue the elements of WvWvW and make it more of a GvGvG. Open it up for three teams, find a way to make scoring, make it a death match maybe, fight to the finish etc.

And add a map to make it battling over points for those teams that like the concepts of sPvP and make it sPvPvP.

GW1 has multiple GvG type maps.

Don’t necessarily copy those, but create different ‘maps’ with different goals.

Thank You for the {MEME}

edited June 26, 2020

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

That doesn’t mean we can’t continue the elements of WvWvW and make it more of a GvGvG. Open it up for three teams, find a way to make scoring, make it a death match maybe, fight to the finish etc.

And add a map to make it battling over points for those teams that like the concepts of sPvP and make it sPvPvP.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

It won't be fair if 1v1v1. Two will always kill 1 and then sort it among themselves.

Gvg can and should only be team a vs team b. But I'm down for another mode that's not gvg that is 1v1v1.

I mean over time when I lead there's always a person who says, bro let's double team x or y. I make it a point now who ever asks this of me, I will focus them first.

Thinking about it, this 1v1v1, it can only work if it's not all about fights which is kind like we have now for wvw, you must have objectives that you can get away with, like capping multiple points and then farming kills and then some sort.of bloodlust and must not be few. Hehe we're back to wvw as it is

• LetoII.3782LetoII.3782 Member ✭✭✭✭

I didn't know English names and text were so popular in China

[HUNT] the predatory instinct

@LetoII.3782 said:
    I didn't know English names and text were so popular in China

i don't know too. :3 but it's the title of the vid.

• Junkpile.7439Junkpile.7439 Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 26, 2020

I think that anet could fix their game. What kind of moronic way to play a game and stupid that anet gives tools to play that way.

Low quality trolling since launch
    Seafarer's Rest EotM Hero

Well if you agree to stack and stand opposite each other then bomb last man standing that has nothing to do with the game mechanics. Just two groups wanting to know who will win in the end. >∆< don't worry any group I've met who tried this against us easily wiped.

1. 3 warrior winds
    2. A lot of power necro wells
    3. a lot of burn guard bombs
    4. A lot of jalis d reduce revs
    5. Your trusty pocket fb healer

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭

Guess it would be one way to stop the warping.

Dont look a gift Asura in the mouth.
    No seriously, dont. Shark teeth.

I'm definitely curious to see groups that r would do this. Hehe

@Sovereign.1093 said:

That's actually what the first meta in the game was.
    Stand there in big clumps slowly moving toward each other, nobody died because healing wasn't capped like damage AoE.

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

That's actually what the first meta in the game was.
    Stand there in big clumps slowly moving toward each other, nobody died because healing wasn't capped like damage AoE.

:3 ah. My toon was born in a server where 7 to 15 was our zerg. So, all I got to experience before was getting wrecked haha

• Slick.7164Slick.7164 Member ✭✭✭

reminded me of 1700's British . Stand in one place and shoot your neighbor. Or try. How the hell they not lag with those numbers but in Us we lag if we have 50 on?

@Slick.7164 said:
    reminded me of 1700's British . Stand in one place and shoot your neighbor. Or try. How the hell they not lag with those numbers but in Us we lag if we have 50 on?

There are times even if 3 way you don't lag. Me on my prepaid data can attest to this.

• enkidu.5937enkidu.5937 Member ✭✭✭

so this means that immob ranger has dropped out of the meta again I guess ^^ :p

@enkidu.5937 said:
    so this means that immob ranger has dropped out of the meta again I guess ^^ :pensive:

Hehe. Only if players decided to do this Chinese gvg

• Justine.6351Justine.6351 Member ✭✭✭✭

Is what happens when you remove personal damage in favor of death by a thousand cuts.
    Facetank mode.

Anet buff me :-(
    Make me good at game!

• Taobella.6597Taobella.6597 Member ✭✭✭

that was weirdest GvG i ever seen

• cryorion.9532cryorion.9532 Member ✭✭✭

Happens when you powercreep the kitten out of support... the enemy team had clearly less firebrands. Fun.

• Tom.5914Tom.5914 Member ✭✭

This massive aoe-stupidity just kills the game

• KrHome.1920KrHome.1920 Member ✭✭✭✭

To me this looks like some sustain experiment between these two groups.

Seems also a good opportunity to fool people in the internet.

Chinese GvG ... yeah sure.

• ArchonWing.9480ArchonWing.9480 Member ✭✭✭✭

Oh man no social distancing. Everyone died of condis.

• enkidu.5937enkidu.5937 Member ✭✭✭

@XenesisII.1540 said:
    Boon balling, promoting lazy game play since 2015. Dumbest mistake they made was going for boons vs corruption combat, not only did it put more strain on the back end of the game, but all you get now are groups and commanders carrying as much support as possible and running through everything without much thought on positioning. There needs to be more boon denials in the game cough buff mesmer utility cough, winds needs to go back to 10 targets.

The tools are already given. Its single target focussing on the tale. But instead of a highly mobile clouding wolf pack, we still predent that a slow-moving herd of sheep is Meta.

• ITT: people who think ranger is good because they can rapid fire a backliner for 15k and then get hit by 40+ man zerg and complain "man kitten my dual stone signet didnt pop nerf boons and sustain pls"

Hoxworth
    Pirate Chips [LAYS]
    Alot of Guardians
    [2:46 PM] BOTPatrol Officer: Since you mentioned Hoxworth, did you know, that Hoxworth is best guardian in [LAYS]?
    Now you know.

• did anyone saw skill lags? :D

• Ubi.4136Ubi.4136 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Anrkides.4083 said:
    did anyone saw skill lags? :D

No skill lag at all. I'm sure the game servers for China are on premium servers and not the bulk (super-slow) amazon ones.

Lost in the Maguuma (TC)
    For the geographically challenged, yes, Tarnished Coast is located IN the Maguuma Jungle.

@Ubi.4136 said:

@Anrkides.4083 said:
    did anyone saw skill lags? :D

No skill lag at all. I'm sure the game servers for China are on premium servers and not the bulk (super-slow) amazon ones.

Not actually in China.
    (They don't use English)