Do items from specialization collenctions drop twice?

I know things like weaver's sword and weaver's antipodes drop only once per account, just first time you start/complete training your elite.

But the other items like pyre gall drop more than once?

I imagine items with stats can be dropped more than once Riddle of weaver and djinn's royal ceremonial ring, but i'm not sure

@Khalisto.5780 said:I know things like weaver's sword and weaver's antipodes drop only once per account, just first time you start/complete training your elite.

I imagine items with stats can be dropped more than once Riddle of weaver and djinn's royal ceremonial ring, but i'm not sure

it do not, once its unlocked in the weapon collection its gone from drop table.

Collection items generally don't drop more than once(except when the collection requires multiple of course). The only other time you'll get multiples is when the item comes from drops and you can kill multiples of that creature at the same time. Sometimes all the creatures that got killed at the same time can all drop the item and then you end up with more than one.

• 4 weeks later...

@Linken.6345 said:

@Khalisto.5780 said:I know things like weaver's sword and weaver's antipodes drop only once per account, just first time you start/complete training your elite.

it do not, once its unlocked in the weapon collection its gone from drop table.

I wish a lot more of the drops where like that. Gone after complete like recipe bundles etc.