Hologram Stampede Participation issue — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Hologram Stampede Participation issue

This has happened three times so far, I do the event normally **participate in all rounds ** but in the end I don't get event completion. Is this normal?

Comments

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 28, 2020

If by 'event completion', you mean rewards, it could be that you've maxed out the extra rewards for that day.
    If you mean something else, you could try a -repair of the client, in case of corrupted file(s).

Good luck.

• Jilora.9524Jilora.9524 Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 28, 2020

You need to do a set amount of damage. I mean if you running with zerg only single targeting dps and others are burning them down. The clue is if at each one you get the event succeeded pop up right side then you know you did enough at that one. If you follow zerg and have low dps you can not get credit so try and go off to ones with only a few players are at and do more damage

WvW band wagoners ruin the game mode just like Karen's ruin these forums.

• Dreddo.9865Dreddo.9865 Member ✭✭✭

@Jilora.9524 said:
    You need to do a set amount of damage. I mean if you running with zerg only single targeting dps and others are burning them down. The clue is if at each one you get the event succeeded pop up right side then you know you did enough at that one. If you follow zerg and have low dps you can not get credit so try and go off to ones with only a few players are at and do more damage

Yes I imagine it may have to do with 'low dps' but the thing is I am not doing low dps (zerk thief using my shortbow to cleave) plus to rush stampede spawns is not an easy thing with all those ppl max dpsing everything. Maybe Anet should review 'participation dps' cause these happens to other people too.

• Jilora.9524Jilora.9524 Member ✭✭✭

@Dreddo.9865 said:

@Jilora.9524 said:

Yes I imagine it may have to do with 'low dps' but the thing is I am not doing low dps (zerk thief using my shortbow to cleave) plus to rush stampede spawns is not an easy thing with all those ppl max dpsing everything. Maybe Anet should review 'participation dps' cause these happens to other people too.

Maybe they should. I have a much more difficult time on my poorly geared alt and that's why I try and stay away from the zerg and tag one's with 4-10 players instead.

WvW band wagoners ruin the game mode just like Karen's ruin these forums.

• slayerking.3581slayerking.3581 Member ✭✭✭

@Dreddo.9865 said:
    This has happened three times so far, I do the event normally **participate in all rounds ** but in the end I don't get event completion. Is this normal?

I had this one round as well. Did plenty of damage but didn't get any sort of participation in it for the whole 3 rounds.