LFG (JQ) (PvX - PvE,PvP,WvW, Raid's, Fractals) North America - Eastern — Guild Wars 2 Forums

LFG (JQ) (PvX - PvE,PvP,WvW, Raid's, Fractals) North America - Eastern

So I am looking for a new guild due to the fact even with a new expansion my current guild is very low on active players.
The First thing i am looking in a new guild is an active voice chat. When i am in game i never have time to focus or talk in guild chat then in the middle of fighting so i would like to see the Majority of players use whatever voice chat being used.
The other reason i am looking to switch is something that works better for my schedule. Most of my guild events are on the weekend and that is a problem because i have a life and like to spend my Saturday nights outside the house. I am most active on Wednesdays and Thursdays due to the fact those or my days off from work and looking for guilds that have events during that time.
Third and finally I am Looking for a active WvW guild on the JQ server. Due to most of my guild mates being on a different server i never could join them.

Now a little about me. I have been Playing Guild Wars ever since the first beta weekend of Guild Wars 1 and have have almost put my 10,000 hours between both games. I have one character of each class and i am always changing witch one i am playing day to day so i don't really have a "Main".

If you have any more questions or wish for me to join your guild the best way to contact me is just sending me Mail in game. - Minion of Terror.1948

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.