Looking for WvW guild on Eradon Terrace.

Xaos.6935

I'm a returning player and having trouble finding a guild that does wvw on Eeradon Terrace. I have a few friends that are also interested in WvW so any guild on ET that focuses primarily on WvW please shoot me a message in game. I personally don't mind transfering servers but I feel my friends arent going to be interested in doing so and I want to wvw with them.

Hi! I know you are looking for Eredon Terrace, but I'd encourage you to consider MAS if you don't find what you're looking for there. We are on Sorrow's Furnace, paired with ET and NSP for at least one more week. Sorrow’s Furnace server is open for transfers.

We are a solid 18+ guild community that focuses on WvW, and continuing to grow our fight squad.Check us out at https://mas4eva.enjin.com. Complete a recruit application if you are interested, or reach out with questions.

Good luck with your journey to find a group.

Pre~GM of MAS

Sorry for late reply, I just noticed this. So our current plan is to wait till tonight and see who our server gets paired with. We are planning on making a decision on saturday to see if we stay on ET or if we transfer to a different server. I'll keep you guys in mind when I talk to my friends. I'll also send you a whisper in game to ask you some questions that we might have.

Archived