I bought this game couple of months back and has I recently hit Level 80 on my warrior. This is my first character to reach this level. I have few questions:
- Shall I continue exploring the maps like I was doing till now and gain Hero points for Elite Specialization training or there is something else I can do solo, as I find hard to get groups or interactive guilds?
- How does the Dungeon thing work? Do I need to gave a group for that or it can be soloed?
- How to get a good gear, currently I an using "Cavalier's Draconic" complete set. Is it sufficient for level 80 maps?
- I have started POF story line to get mount and I have a raptor now. I am at Night of Fires quest and find it hard in soloing it. Is this storyline really that tough or it can be soloed. If this can be soloed does that mean I have a wrong selection of armor/weapon? or my selection of skills are not favoring me?
- Also, can someone help me with the link that describes all the skill that warrior has so that I can carefully select it and get advantage?
I am sorry, I might sound like a noob but that's what I am to this game. I am still learning it and there are many things that I have earned but doesn't know what to do with it so you might see some more post coming from my end.