Looking For WvW Guild Stormbluff Isle

Sieger.8573

Hi I am fairly new player looking for a WvW guild in stormbluff isle server.Yes, I understand that as a new player I shouldnt be looking to play yet WvW but for me to be motivated to go through other pace of content I needed to join a guild whom I know I will eventually be able to play WvW. This will keep me on pushing to better my characters and gear.

Any newbie friendly guild out there that does not require 100% representation?Hope you can also provide the day and time (timezone included) you play so I can see if it will fit in my day to day commitments.Im looking for a guild who is patient and welcoming to newbies but competitive in WvW - if there are some. Competitive in a sense that exerts effort to win and not just go through the flow whether to win or lose.

Some Details about me:Played some of MMORPG. Ragnarok(war veteran), Black Desert(war participant), Yulgang 2(vice guild leader), Blade and Soul(hardcore for few months), little bit of WoW(didnt really appeal to me).Main thing is pvp/war.Willing to participate in events as long as it does not interfere in day to day activities.Working Professional and a family man.Can commit 2-4hrs a day playing time on weekdays and 4-8-12hrs per weekend.Can commit playing WvW even my wife will be against it. LOLCurrently on level cap soulbeast going through the main story arc.

Thank you, all!