Nerfaroos — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home PVP

Nerfaroos

Crab Fear.1624Crab Fear.1624 Member ✭✭✭✭

condi damage should not burst, whats the point of damage types?

Nerf nades
Near explosive entrance

Remove paladin amulet

Remove stealth on heal thief

Remove stealth on didge roll deadeye

Reduce ranger immobe spam

Ele should not be able to share cc properties of auras

The insta cast properties of eles make good for macros

Rev ports need los, their evades need increase energy and higher cd

Thieves guild needs to be deleted

Reaper quickness in shroud needs no pulse

Lich form needs autos reduced

War does not need buffs to any spellchecker or defense traits

Remove palaidin amulet.

Remove trapper rune.

Rem I ve sigil of intelligence.

Cap might inpvp to 10 stacks

Remove boosts for effects of protection.

Mirage needs 2 dodges, replace f4 with ambush.

Druid doesn't need damage buffs, buff the heals..reduxe immob

Thief needs a shortbow rework because you can't seem to balance the class.

Damage, tank, mobilitt philosophies need to be revisiting.

Remove rune of speed.

Soon™ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) nom nom nom🥔
Fun Daredevil

Comments

• DragonFury.6243DragonFury.6243 Member ✭✭✭✭

Sound good but will the game play be good IDK

• soul.6527soul.6527 Member ✭✭

No don’t remove distortion on f4 just delete the problem infinite horizon.

• Shao.7236Shao.7236 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

They don't burst either.

Nerf nades

Slow them down at best.

Near explosive entrance

No Critical Chance.

Remove paladin amulet

No.

No.

No.

No. Change pulses and immobilize to 2 seconds in between.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No. You can double CC, reflect, blind, weakness, block.

What?

Remove palaidin amulet.

No?

Remove trapper rune.

Add cooldown.

And kill most Power classes? No.

Sure.

No.

Mirage needs a permanent endurance reduction if it gets two evade again.

No. Pulses and conditions need to be longer in between.

No rework, reduce range to 600.

No they're fine, pay attention to the game.

Remove rune of speed.

No. Reduce efficiency.

Willing to help with anything Revenant related.

• Swagg.9236Swagg.9236 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

Nerf nades
    Near explosive entrance

Remove paladin amulet

Remove palaidin amulet.

Remove trapper rune.

Remove rune of speed.

GW2's playerbase is too damaged to imagine anything but what the game has become, my dude.

• LucianTheAngelic.7054LucianTheAngelic.7054 Member ✭✭✭✭

No, no, and no

• Shiyo.3578Shiyo.3578 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 1, 2020

"Damage, tank, mobilitt philosophies need to be revisiting."

You mean classes like ranger and holo doing all 3 on S rank isn't unbalanced?

Glad someone else is complaining about rangers immob spam TBH. Delete entangle skills.

• Crab Fear.1624Crab Fear.1624 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Rekt.5360 said:
    BUF FSPELCEHKER TRIATS

When the list is so accurate all you can do is insult my fat fingers on my phone.

HAHAHAHA

Soon™ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) nom nom nom🥔
    Fun Daredevil

• Dantheman.3589Dantheman.3589 Member ✭✭✭✭

Weird lots of no’s in chat most of those seem like common sense yes plz- except 2 dodge mirage cuz sry mirage truly had no trade off. I want ppl to play mesmer but 2 dodge would be stupid at this point

• Shao.7236Shao.7236 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Dantheman.3589 said:
    Weird lots of no’s in chat most of those seem like common sense yes plz- except 2 dodge mirage cuz sry mirage truly had no trade off. I want ppl to play mesmer but 2 dodge would be stupid at this point

Because a lot of the things being complained about are not overpowered, just overtuned. Concepts are fine, numbers/compromises are missing.

Willing to help with anything Revenant related.

• Dantheman.3589Dantheman.3589 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Shao.7236 said:

@Dantheman.3589 said:

Because a lot of the things being complained about are not overpowered, just overtuned. Concepts are fine, numbers/compromises are missing.

Doesn’t matter. Looking at anets balance decisions in most cases they do stuff to improve health of pvp without changing too much- like how they removed knights amulet etc. only reason was because the use of that was unhealthy and didn’t touch the specs that used it and over performed. Basically everything on this list is unhealthy atm and only way to fix any of these issues without deleting the entire game is just delete them and competitive pvp will look 1000% better literally not even joking, just like how the meta shift looked kindof wild and much healthier after they removed knights. Most ppl here who say no should just suck it up for the better of pvp

Also, add res utilities to your list. They make the game very unfun.

• Leave grenades alone please, they've spent the past 6 years in the dumpster. Let them have this

@White Kitsunee.4620 said:
    Leave grenades alone please, they've spent the past 6 years in the dumpster. Let them have this

No, that isn't how you balance a video game.

• Arheundel.6451Arheundel.6451 Member ✭✭✭✭

The definitive nerf/changes list is here :

1) Reform Hotjoin to a proper gamemode
    2) New players will need to reach rank 100 in new mode before being able to join ranked pvp
    3) match making takes in consideration number of played games to sort players into proper matches
    4) 5 hrs PvP ban for afkers on first offense , scale to 10 hrs on second offense and 1 day on each offense there after
    5) Add class info to Forum profile indicating professions played and for how long
    6) Add PvP card to Forum profile showing max rank achieved and win rate

-A wise man once said- "Fight cheese with cheese or be cheesed in return, mind not those who will accuse you of being a cheese as they like cheese themselves"

@Sigmoid.7082 said:

@Arheundel.6451 said:
    5) Add class info to Forum profile indicating professions played and for how long

We don't need more ways for people to be toxic on the forum.

We need ways to filter all the garbo spouted on the forum

-A wise man once said- "Fight cheese with cheese or be cheesed in return, mind not those who will accuse you of being a cheese as they like cheese themselves"

• Rekt.5360Rekt.5360 Member ✭✭

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

@Rekt.5360 said:
    BUF FSPELCEHKER TRIATS

When the list is so accurate all you can do is insult my fat fingers on my phone.

HAHAHAHA

No dude, it's not even an insult. I just found it super hilarious that the word that got typo'd and autocorrected turned into "spellchecker" LOL

• Bazsi.2734Bazsi.2734 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2, 2020

Guess who drunk-posted again! I'm not even going to read that list, dude you're out of control.

This looks shorter:

@Arheundel.6451 said:

Hotjoin can't be a proper gamemode by definition. This is like wanting a married bachelor.

2) New players will need to reach rank 100 in new mode before being able to join ranked pvp

Ah yes, gatekeep new players from pvp-ing with the big boys for months(or years even, rank 100 are you for real?), we wouldn't want a declining population to stabilise.

3) match making takes in consideration number of played games to sort players into proper matches

It kinda does, but it shouldn't be a factor really. Imagine a veteran with 20K games returning into the game after years of absence, gets put against some young talent who played 3-4K games in the last few months. Guess who's the better player at the moment?

4) 5 hrs PvP ban for afkers on first offense , scale to 10 hrs on second offense and 1 day on each offense there after

5 hour ban for picking up a pizza delivery or letting a repair man into the apartman complex, seems perfectly reasonable.

It was explained to you why this is a terrible idea. By multiple people in multiple ways. I guess reading is not your thing.

• Aria Lliane.8693Aria Lliane.8693 Member ✭✭
    edited July 2, 2020

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

I have so many questions in one line. Lets start by, the what? You mean when you cast a spell and nothing happens, like you miss clicked it or something?

You: Click 4
    Game: .....
    You: hey game i clicked a button!
    Game: Oh you did, witch one?
    You: mother effer, 4!
    Game: oh, alright, just wait a sec.
    You: spam 4!!!
    Game: oh that 4! ok, let me cancel that cast now, you clicked 2 times right?
    You: forget it, to late, captain abort the ship, i will just dodge kitten.
    Game: oh you moved! Let me cancel that skill too.

edited July 2, 2020

@Bazsi.2734 said:
    Guess who drunk-posted again! I'm not even going to read that list, dude you're out of control.

This looks shorter:

@Arheundel.6451 said:

Hotjoin can't be a proper gamemode by definition. This is like wanting a married bachelor.

Ah yes, gatekeep new players from pvp-ing with the big boys for months(or years even, rank 100 are you for real?), we wouldn't want a declining population to stabilise.

It kinda does, but it shouldn't be a factor really. Imagine a veteran with 20K games returning into the game after years of absence, gets put against some young talent who played 3-4K games in the last few months. Guess who's the better player at the moment?

5 hour ban for picking up a pizza delivery or letting a repair man into the apartman complex, seems perfectly reasonable.

It was explained to you why this is a terrible idea. By multiple people in multiple ways. I guess reading is not your thing.

I guess reading it's not your thing Otherwise you'd understand comments more precisely

1) Reform
    "make changes in (something, especially an institution or practice) in order to improve it"
    L2R before going on with a childish rant

2)3)
    https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Random_Arenas
    It has been done before! The matches requirement is there to teach the ropes to new players..it's not a form of punishment...it's called self taught process , drop your sense of entitlement already , furthermore ..."but but..Timmy is very good already and doesn't need training"....Timmy for how good may be, he's not the majority and that's what count...welcome to RL

4)
    Other people's time is not your personal luxury item, organize yourself better or pay the consequences..again welcome to RL

5)6)
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/u/Grabmytotem-dalaran/summary

It's not a terrible idea at all, people more experienced in the field than me and you and those who "explained" ...agree with me in the end

....seriously..."your right to an opinion doesn't make it right"

• Bazsi.2734Bazsi.2734 Member ✭✭✭

@Arheundel.6451 said:

@Bazsi.2734 said:

This looks shorter:

@Arheundel.6451 said:

I guess reading it's not your thing Otherwise you'd understand comments more precisely

My feefees!

1) Reform
    "make changes in (something, especially an institution or practice) in order to improve it"
    L2R before going on with a childish rant

2)3)
    https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Random_Arenas

Random Arenas did not permit you to join/leave during ongoing matches. Hotjoin does, that's why it's called hotjoin. If you change hotjoin to lock people in for the duration of a match, you get Unranked.

It has been done before! The matches requirement is there to teach the ropes to new players..it's not a form of punishment...it's called self taught process , drop your sense of entitlement already , furthermore ..."but but..Timmy is very good already and doesn't need training"....Timmy for how good may be, he's not the majority and that's what count...welcome to RL

If I had to go to training camp for nearly a year just to join actual ranked PvP in an MMO, I'd rather just not play that game. This is why I'm not playing games like WoW. The PvP looks interesting, but I'm not going to level and gear a character every time I want to try a class.
    I have no idea about what entitlement you're talking about, it seems like projection honestly - you think you don't have to play with/against newbies, and the entire system must change around you so you're more comfortable by not having them around. Sometimes you need to carry/teach some newbies to make the best of what you got handed by matchmaking, you cannot rely on everyone to self-teach. Real life buddy! (Or you can also become extremely toxic, that will definitely solve it.)

4)
    Other people's time is not your personal luxury item, organize yourself better or pay the consequences..again welcome to RL

Again, you're incredibly entitled. You don't get to gatekeep others out of your games for months and months.

5)6)
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/u/Grabmytotem-dalaran/summary

It's not a terrible idea at all, people more experienced in the field than me and you and those who "explained" ...agree with me in the end

....seriously..."your right to an opinion doesn't make it right"

I was one of those who "explained". I didn't agree with you so thats a straight up lie.
    We don't want stats displayed next to your name because it would be used as a tool to fuel toxicity. People tend to lend credibilty to flashy titles and stats, however the current design and culture of the forum forces you to engage with the actual arguments and statements more.

Anyway, let's play it according to your rules: I concede that whoever has more experience and better statistics/rankings is right on the issue. Cool, that means I win... I nolifed this game for its first 6 years of existence, so unless you have more then 13K hours played, 23K PvP matches played, and at least platinum 2-3 standing in every PvP season since seasons launched... well bad news for you: I'm right by default! And I declare that whatever you said is wrong, for detalied refutation look at my stats.
    After all the arguments don't matter, only who made them. The earth is flat, G5 is giving you the COVID, Australia is goverment conspiracy to turn all the frogs gay and don't you dare question me I have the old top 100 title that you can't even get anymore!