I'm currently unable to login to the game

I was on earlier but got kick off...now I can't login at all. Anyone else having this problem?

Edit: I'm not going to send a ticket...I'm going to wait it out. In the meantime, I'm going to play 'Oxygen Not Included'...what are y'all doing to pass the time?

UPDATE: I can log into both my accounts now. I guess they fixed the problem...?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to check and got this. Seems that I might be banned or my internet is being an ass again."The code you entered is invalid. Please check your information and try again."And no, I didn't type any password or email wrong because they're auto-saved as "remember me".And no, I didn't change any informations.

@"Cynder.2509" said:Just wanted to check and got this. Seems that I might be banned or my internet is being an kitten again."The code you entered is invalid. Please check your information and try again."And no, I didn't type any password or email wrong because they're auto-saved as "remember me".And no, I didn't change any informations.

That's weird...I'm getting:

Build: 104669Error Code: 42:1001:9001:4457

@GW Noob.6038 said:

@Methuselah.4376 said:Game is having a stroke overall; anything related to squads doesn't work (chat, commands, options, cant even leave it), only /s, /w, and /m are working.

Are you in the game, though?

Some can get in. I was able to get in on 2 out of my handful of accounts. Same issues once in game. Other accounts couldn’t log in at all. It’s consistently inconsistent as it was just quoted to me in DR by another person having issues.

@Calisanna.8732 said:

@Methuselah.4376 said:Game is having a stroke overall; anything related to squads doesn't work (chat, commands, options, cant even leave it), only /s, /w, and /m are working.

Are you in the game, though?

Some can get in. I was able to get in on 2 out of my handful of accounts. Same issues once in game. Other accounts couldn’t log in at all. It’s consistently inconsistent as it was just quoted to me in DR by another person having issues.

So strange!

I was having issues getting logged in. Resetting my password, having the password reset take. I got the same message as @Cynder.2509 which is what prompted me to change my password. I finally got logged in and have gotten the message pop-up about the game client being unable to connect to the log in servers. Code=42:1053:9001:4479:101

I was playing, logged to character selection to switch faces and was then unable to log back in. rebooted, nothing. Came to forums, read this post and tried 2 other accounts. Nothing. Unable at that point to log into forums. After 20 mins I was suddenly able to log in here so I tried this account on the game client and logged in. Logged out to try the account I would like to be playing, nothing. Logged back in with this account, no problem. Logged out again to try the account I would like to be playing - nothing. Sigh.

@"Cynder.2509" said:Just wanted to check and got this. Seems that I might be banned or my internet is being an kitten again."The code you entered is invalid. Please check your information and try again."And no, I didn't type any password or email wrong because they're auto-saved as "remember me".And no, I didn't change any informations.

In addition to the "login server unavailable" I also got the "invalid code" on one attempt. It's just the login server unable to verify anything.