stonemist Castle

That's a TWO-WAY or even THREE-WAY street. In order to capture it often, you have to lose it too. Mag tends to get SMC and hold on to it, T3'ing it. (Heck, they value SMC more than their own Garri! And that's no BS! :lol:)

OP, I second the notion above -- just play and have a good time... and that achievement takes care of itself in time, just like UD. o7

It will depend a lot on the time of the day and the current linking and matchup. I'm at the Ruins of Surmia server and I've had times where SM stays with the same color for days and I've had times where it flips multiple times per hour.

The best and also worst advice is to hang around in WvW on different times over the day. Keep an eye on the team chat and join a major commander that focuses on capturing.

@Su Santidad Raul.5479 said:Hi, excuse me, I wanted to know if someone can support me to know if they know any server where they capture the stonemist Castle enough, preferably 3 or 4 times a day

When SMC was +50 tick (long time ago), It was worth to manipulate its ticking in the way that it ticked two times for us, and only 1 times for enemies. At these times, its ownership was flipped 7-8 times per hour. Today, Tier0 SMC ticking for +12, so its not worth the effort to the extent that many servers simply refuse even bothering to cap it anymore, and simply focusing their activity on killing enemies (1 killed enemy = +1 point).

The entire PPT system was reworked/changed/balanced multiple times. and required numbers in WvW achievements were adjusted according to these changes.

@Krypto.2069 said:That's a TWO-WAY or even THREE-WAY street. In order to capture it often, you have to lose it too. Mag tends to get SMC and hold on to it, T3'ing it. (Heck, they value SMC more than their own Garri! And that's no BS! :lol:)

OP, I second the notion above -- just play and have a good time... and that achievement takes care of itself in time, just like UD. o7

ya i know that, but you know a good server for play for that goal?

@"TheQuickFox.3826" said:It will depend a lot on the time of the day and the current linking and matchup. I'm at the Ruins of Surmia server and I've had times where SM stays with the same color for days and I've had times where it flips multiple times per hour.

The best and also worst advice is to hang around in WvW on different times over the day. Keep an eye on the team chat and join a major commander that focuses on capturing.

well ty for your advice and yes i know that can happen to the SM stay wich one for days and for the change in hours you know what time usually happen that or its complety aleatory?

@DAN.7314 said:

Hi, excuse me, I wanted to know if someone can support me to know if they know any server where they capture the stonemist Castle enough, preferably 3 or 4 times a day

reset.

Also play on Friday before reset when the match has already been decided. Sometimes SMC flips over and over again before reset.

ya i know that, but ty for the advice

@DAN.7314 said:

Hi, excuse me, I wanted to know if someone can support me to know if they know any server where they capture the stonemist Castle enough, preferably 3 or 4 times a day

reset.

Also play on Friday before reset when the match has already been decided. Sometimes SMC flips over and over again before reset.

or you know one server specially to happen that?

@Su Santidad Raul.5479 said:

@Su Santidad Raul.5479 said:Hi, excuse me, I wanted to know if someone can support me to know if they know any server where they capture the stonemist Castle enough, preferably 3 or 4 times a day

Maguuma?

i dont know that server, usually play much in BE?

You can check in wvwstats.com for timezone info. So far it is the only server which focuses am thing

• 2 weeks later...

@Su Santidad Raul.5479 said:any server where they capture the stonemist Castle enoughIt does not depend on the server you are on but on the matchups. The more balanced the matchup is the more often stonemist is flipped.

A strong server tends to hold it for the whole week and a weak server tends to never cap it. And both is obviously not what you have in mind.

I have the achievement for a few years now and the best thing you can do is just play exclusively on EBG and kill the stonemist guards every time you pass them to get the cap the moment your server flips it even if you are somewhere else on the map. That's how I got the title quite fast as a 99% roaming player.