Lunatic Fashion AM

I have experienced the same issue. After opening Lunatic Armor Boxes on my low level engineer I was granted all the skins for Lunatic Noble armor, which are now available in my wardrobe, but I did not get any progress towards the Lunatic's Fashion achievement. I have submitted an in-game bug report.

Did you open the armour boxes on a low level character as well? If so then it looks like Lunatic's Fashion is not granted properly when you open medium armour variants on a low level character.

Could you change the topic name to something more descriptive, for example Lunatic's Fashion not granted properly? It may not get the attention required as it is now.

@Akuto.2879 said:I have experienced the same issue. After opening Lunatic Armor Boxes on my low level engineer I was granted all the skins for Lunatic Noble armor, which are now available in my wardrobe, but I did not get any progress towards the Lunatic's Fashion achievement. I have submitted an in-game bug report.

Did you open the armour boxes on a low level character as well? If so then it looks like Lunatic's Fashion is not granted properly when you open medium armour variants on a low level character.

Could you change the topic name to something more descriptive, for example Lunatic's Fashion not granted properly? It may not get the attention required as it is now.

I opened the boxes wiht a lv 80 character

Archived