Trading Post Search is Broken 07-06-2020 Post-Reset -- NEW 11-16-2020

When filtering goods in the trading post it looks like the character's profession is applied automatically as a filter. Now, when looking for certain weapons and armors this is just annoying as kitten, because you have to go through an extra step when you are not logged in with the character the item is for, but where this "idea" really shines is for items that don't even have that category available. So, when you are now trying to filter for food, crafting recipes, dyes etc. you get a "Sorry, no items match this filter.", and since you can't tell the trading post not to filter for the profession - at least that is what I think is going on - it stays that way.So, to whoever did this, please do it again but in reverse. This change does nothing good.

I searched for runes for the guild hall (Traveler and Speed) and it had no results. Searching for just any rune gets gem upgrades instead. Searching for bags gets back items. A guildmate is having the exact same result on her searches. I left the hall and checked in Hoelbrak, same problem. I checked with the actual tp npc, same problem.

from what i have been seeing... weapons... any of them... show no results. armor does. "upgrade components" are showing trinkets. sigils shows nothing, runes shows rings, "other" shows earrings, armor and weapon skins are empty, crafting material shows packaged goods, salvage shows nothing. recipes shows nothing. the "other" category" shows weapon skins. food and utility effects are empty. Packaged goods brings up weapon skins. minis and dyes are empty, as is misc. Inventory bags shows back pieces. under armor... rings... there is a single pvp salvage kit.yes i legitimately looked at everything.

Currently not showing any amulets, accessories or rings for me. Armor displays normally. Same on the menu TP and the npc in LA.

(Edit) Oh! Just saw Gary's post above. That appears to be true for me too - at least, for the locations where rings and earrings are misplaced.