Crafting advices needed

I'm crafting at the moment ascended armor, it's going slowly but fine. A few days and my first full armor set is ready. How ever my second armor seem to be more complicated issue. Also I have some question about Jewelry.

1. I crafted a few Jewelry items, what was very expensive to craft, they are just Exotic stuff. I'm gonna asume that Jewel crafting what is just 400, that there is no ascended Jewel's?

2. I'm also starting to craft my second armor for my Druid, but it seem that attributes (Zealot's) what I want, doesn't exist in the ascended armour sets base choises. So does this mean that I have to craft some other ascended armor with "wrong" stats (prefix) and use Mystic Frorce with Zealot's insignia to change armours stats?

JC is only 400, nothing ascended yet. When crafting ascended armor remember the stat name Zealot is equivalent to Keepers. They have different names to be confusing, but are the same stats. The only time to use wrong stats and change, is to save a gold or 2 on HoT stats which take more materials to get the same result. You may or may not save money. Check the wiki https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Zealot%27s if you need to find the name corresponding to the stat name.

Thanks.

I have both Zealot's Intricate Gossamer Insignia (Exotic) and Keeper's Zealot Insignia (Ascended). Keeper's Zaelot's insignia actually needs as crafting component Zealot's Intricate Gossamer Insignia. How ever I did not find any armor recipe, what has Keeper or Zealot's as prefix. So I assume there isn't?

I'm just wondering can these insignia's used as invent Ascended armor parts or is the Mystic Force only option or does the Zealot's armor recipe's has to be buyed some special place?

These are the only prefix what can be choosen to learn from recipe what the master sells: WupWup, Occam's, Ferratus, Morbach, Tateos, Hronk, Veldrunner, Gobrech, Zoija, Ahamid, Forgemaster, Saphir, Leftpaw, Angchu, Beigarth, Zintl, Wei Qi, Ossa, Svaard, Tixx and Gifbringer

Ascended Jewelry (earrings, rings, amulets, back items) aka trinkets, are not craftable at this time. Anet has talked about expanding Jewelry Crafting to 500, but has not yet. To obtain ascended trinkets in-game, you have a few options:

1. Achievements
  2. Fractals and Raids - drops and vendors
  3. WvW and PvP level-up reward boxes
  4. Laurel Vendors
  5. Living World vendors - I prefer the Season 3 ones, but that's just a persona preference. Generally, these are considered the best since Season 3 and 4 (and I expect 5) are all stat selectable.

Allegedly there are some for sale in Silverwastes, but I have no recollection or experience with those.

@"Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946" said:Ascended Jewelry (earrings, rings, amulets, back items) aka trinkets, are not craftable at this time. Anet has talked about expanding Jewelry Crafting to 500, but has not yet. To obtain ascended trinkets in-game, you have a few options:

1. Achievements
  2. Fractals and Raids - drops and vendors
  3. WvW and PvP level-up reward boxes
  4. Laurel Vendors
  5. Living World vendors - I prefer the Season 3 ones, but that's just a persona preference. Generally, these are considered the best since Season 3 and 4 (and I expect 5) are all stat selectable.

Allegedly there are some for sale in Silverwastes, but I have no recollection or experience with those.

Silverwastes has Sinister trinkets but requires unlocking by doing the achievements

@Khisanth.2948 said:Are you sure you actually want Zealot's? That would be a build trying to be a healer while still trying to squeeze as much DPS out of it as possible.

Yes, it's compromize build without actually having to have seperate healer and damage build gears. I don't see need to maximaze my healing or damage, when I mostly just solo open worlds with longbow and be part of events with staff. This allow me to do/use some critical hits (sigil) and still support little bit others if needed. I don't consider my druid as full time healer, because that character is very weak and situational. But I do like to help others as healing as much I can, because so few actually does it in open world event situations. Example world boss or legendary fights. If I ever gonna do harder content, then I have to think situation again, but for now I just do world explorations. Yes, this kind of gameplay doesn't need to have ascended gear, but when you allready have exotic, ascended gear is only direction where to go.

My other choise would have been: Marshal's (Nadijeh's) what is same but with addional condition damage. Not sure if my traps does conditional damage.