Help with the bloodstained lunatic mask

xikira.3264

Hello when looking at all the halloween armor sets I noticed that the medium armor set has a second lunatic skin in the wardrobe. It is called the bloodstained lunatic mask and the bloodstained lunatic coat. Does anyone know how I go about getting them? I really cant find any info anywhere :(

You can purchase the recipes to craft all 3 weights of halloween armor sets in LA near Trader's Forum Waypoint. The recipes cost Candy Corn Cobs. Or you can probably just play the halloween content/achieves as I unlocked quite a few of the boxes with armor pieces in them.

Hope that helps.

@Suziana.3759 said:When you do the mask achievement and pick the medium armor mask (Lunatic Noble Mask), it unlocks the skins for both the black eyes version AND the bloody mouth version. The same for the chest piece.

Will it do the same when you craft the armor or only when you unlock them from the boxes?

@Alga.6498 said:

@Suziana.3759 said:When you do the mask achievement and pick the medium armor mask (Lunatic Noble Mask), it unlocks the skins for both the black eyes version AND the bloody mouth version. The same for the chest piece.

Will it do the same when you craft the armor or only when you unlock them from the boxes?

I crafted two of the pieces earlier (the mask and the coat), and both items unlocked the normal version and the bloodstained version. So, yes, crafting unlocks both just as the boxes do.

Archived