new to guardian/firebrand profession.

GodSpeedFist.8642

Hi there.

For PVE Raids, quanTify has a guide with three variant equipment sets for a Condition Damage-based Firebrand build, with an idealistic DPS rotation. The build essentially uses the Tome of Justice as it's main damage source, while still also have a lot of versatility with the other two Tomes and a relatively broad selection of weapon.

Guardian is great in breakstun & AOE damage.It subjects to your playstyle. Assuming from your first class, I think Dragonhunter would be best familiar with you due to the Longbow. In PvE, approach with Longbow, then use traps & Greatsword to finish the job. Full Marauder/ Berserk stats.

Firebrand, you can play this class in 2 ways, either condi or direct damage. Whichever build, I highly recommend you to use Mantra of Liberation when venturing PoF maps due to CCs from the mobs.

Unlike Ranger, Guardian can be build into condi damage dealer or direct damage dealer, both are strong for PvE. Therefore, you won't regret even if you invest on either stats of gear. However, there were discussion on debating viable of Healing Guard, i wouldnt recommend that because druid already did a great job in healing.

Archived