Does anyone know if a.net will ever incorporate Guild Wars 1 Dungeons into Guild Wars 2?

I’ve been so curious if a.net would allow access into the Guild Wars 1 Dungeons, in Guild Wars 2. I understand that there would be key differences due to the amount of time that has passed, but we need new dungeons in Guild Wars 2, and it seems like with each living story update, we keep getting access to areas where the Dungeons were, but can’t go inside to explore.

Extremely unlikely.

Fractals pretty much replaced dungeons entirely, personally I prefer dungeons over fractals myself and would rather have more dungeons put in the game.We get new Fractals, Raids and Strikes.. but the only new Dungeons that were ever added to Gw2 were temporary ones that were removed with their associated Living World 1 release.. with exception only given to the TA Aetherblade path.Most of them have been reworked into Fractals now as well.

I too want more proper dungeons, specially Gw1 style 10 player elite dungeons but I don't see it happening.

No, but what you will likely see is more fractal releases that could potentially interact with that point in history, similar to the ones like Battle for Ascalon.

Devs have pretty much abandoned the dungeon system in favor of the Fractal system.