New infusion!

Mouse.7382

@Jilora.9524 said:

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:Another 10k gold infusion?

Depends on drop rate but yeah it's possible. Don't be the guy who put Visage of Khan Ur for 200g as 1st listing

The problem with those types of infusions is I'll never have one: I'll never pay 10k gold to purchase it, and if I ever got one as a drop, I'd never pass up earning 10k gold by keeping it =(

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

Depends on drop rate but yeah it's possible. Don't be the guy who put Visage of Khan Ur for 200g as 1st listing

The problem with those types of infusions is I'll never have one: I'll never pay 10k gold to purchase it, and if I ever got one as a drop, I'd never pass up earning 10k gold by keeping it =(

Oh, I agree which instantly disqualifies us from fashion wars. The worse is if we somehow do hit the lotto and get a chak infusion. I'd sell take my 8500 and buy a few legends but the guy who buys it for 10k flips it on the black market for 25k so he makes more then us just cause he has the gold to put buy orders up.

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

If you do get lucky and get it I would wait to put in on the TP. The first is going to be 10k for sure. But on tradesites you can get way more for it. :)

Not a fan of the Frost Legion Infusion - it's just a recoloring of the Crystal Infusion from purple to light blue. I bet you can replicate the results by getting that Crystal Infusion, applying Polyluminescent Teal Infusion, and Polysaturating Gray (to remove the Teal effect on armor). At least that won't be 10k - just 700g!

Even then, Snow Diamond looks like a better "ice skin infusion" than this does. And that's only 400g in comparison.

Would be neater if it was more like the actual Frost Legions' appearance, where it only turned portions of the body into that icy blue.

@Jilora.9524 said:

Oh, I agree which instantly disqualifies us from fashion wars. The worse is if we somehow do hit the lotto and get a chak infusion. I'd sell take my 8500 and buy a few legends but the guy who buys it for 10k flips it on the black market for 25k so he makes more then us just cause he has the gold to put buy orders up.

Its not a black market, its a gray market which means the devs are aware of it and allow it to happen. Its not the same as gold trading; which has a limit anyway, extramarket trades are done using Mystic Coins which have to be bought with TP fees included.

That's part of why there's no source of Mystic Coins that is farmable, nor for Globs of Ectoplasm (after AB nerf).