No new strike? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Fractals/Dungeons/Strike Missions/Raids

No new strike?

zealex.9410zealex.9410 Member ✭✭✭✭

Title basically, it seems worryin that we arent getting a new strike with the episode. Strikes consist of the majority of the replayabikity for alot of ppl every lw update and its the only fractal and raid like content for ppl that enjoy that kind of content.

Comments

• mindcircus.1506mindcircus.1506 Member ✭✭✭✭

Have to agree that this is disappointing.
    Really disappointing.
    Strikes have been a cornerstone of each episode of icebrood Saga's replayability for me. Not including them lowers my engagement in an episode considerably.

"We recognize that some players are not able to complete all content." Gaile Gray 01.10.19

• Arden.7480Arden.7480 Member ✭✭✭✭

maybe it's cause the final boss of the story is spoilery and they didn't want to reveal that in a trailer...

The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.

H. P. Lovecraft

• maddoctor.2738maddoctor.2738 Member ✭✭✭✭

It's because we'll be getting a new Fractal in Q3 and all their instanced content "budget" will go there, the tiny budget they allocate to it.

• Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭

Sheesh just because they’ve done it every time so far doesn’t mean they HAVE to do it every single time the entire saga, and they never promised to. And besides all that the update isn’t out, perhaps there will be one

I'd rather keep going.. wherever the wind takes us

• Blocki.4931Blocki.4931 Member ✭✭✭✭

Nothing stopping them from staggering the release as they have done a few times. Would welcome that, makes it seem less dead during the wait for the next shiny.

I rather choose death.

• DirtyDan.4759DirtyDan.4759 Member ✭✭✭

@Arden.7480 said:
    maybe it's cause the final boss of the story is spoilery and they didn't want to reveal that in a trailer...

They announced wing 5 with a low resolution picture of a broken house, so surely if they wanted to annonuce a strike is coming they would have found a way.