Did they tune fractals up with PoF release?

Siegy.7092

Hello forum friends!Since PoF released I've got the feeling that T4s got a tad tougher. I am usually taking longer to finish my dailies and the groups I join are much prone to fail than before. I don't know if it's because I switched to pscondi over power DH, I play both pretty decently though, or if they actually made changes to T4s itself. Any feedback, insight or info that could clear things up will be much appreciated.

No, you propably getting group with people that are testing new specs and are not good with them. For me i'm getting luck with pugs in the last 3 days, i play SP D/D PS on fractals and i think yestarday i did my fastest T4 swamp where we burned the boss so fast at the last 25% phase that he died before he recovered from the breakbar at the start.

They fixed the avengers, which can be pretty annoying in groups where people go down often, if they are of certain classes and the rest don't cleave the avenger or ress fast enough this causes situations where players would only be downed before to be one where they are fully dead instead.

Mistlock instabilities now change around. That's all.

Problem is there are a lot of assholes now purposely running crappy builds and not caring about wasting your time.

Got a 215 mastery ranger that purposely ran neither druid nor soulbeast despite my LFG message asking for druid/dps and he instead ran core condi ranger and proceeded to do garbage DPS.

Now for every single T4 daily I do, I demand 257 mastery. It's been far too frequent that in groups where I don't have people at 245+ mastery I get a bunch of "play how I want" chronomancers camping greatsword and using no wells or providing alacrity/quickness, let alone using reflects and the like.

Every single person below 200 mastery I've met in T4 fractals pretty much facetanks everything and spends half the fractal or more downed, making the likes of Cliffside and Swamp a total nightmare.

@nsleep.7839 said:They fixed the avengers, which can be pretty annoying in groups where people go down often, if they are of certain classes and the rest don't cleave the avenger or ress fast enough this causes situations where players would only be downed before to be one where they are fully dead instead.

You don't need to kill the Fractal Avengers. CC, even from the downed player character, will cause them to despawn.

@Faaris.8013 said:

Are you sure? Because I always use the fifth downed skill: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Signet_of_Agony. It has a pretty good effect on defiance bars but never despawns the fractal avenger.

I kinda noticed this myself as well, however i think you need to channel it a bit. Just pressing it and then use your other downed skills (if you cant cc or deny it some way) wont do anything. hold it down for at least a second and then release it. That does the trick for me

Ontopic: I feel like they slightly adjusted the anomaly in Thaumanova Reactor fractal, the Cosmic Barrage, was adding additional agony. Normally i could just faceroll through but now i have to pay attention to those orbs. They stack agony alot more and faster. At some point i even got like 20stacks. instant melt. And no it was not duo to social akwardness

Archived