All of my Profession builds

I need help with making my builds for each one of my characters. I made my own story for each of them, and I will tell you a bit about them and what I want to play them like. I see myself mostly doing any PvE stuff I can find, primarily open world stuff. I'm also looking for good idead for names that would fit them perfectly. These will be list in order from ones I know most about to the ones I haven't played that much of. I say the thing I need the most help to decide is what kind of gear I should find for each of them.

Asura Necromancer, ___ The Undertaker or Dr. Frankenollie: This Asura is the differently of a mad scientist. A member of the College of Dynamics who tends to mess around with dead bodies. Even at a young age, he tries to make a giant golem out of flash and bones. He was briefly part of the Inquest but left after realizing that the test subjects were not willing. He dreams of bringing people back to life, not as Risen but as more like ordinary people, only a bit more rotten, like the Forskan of WOW. He has known to hang out with the Charr not only think they would like to have an army of flesh golems but to test his reanimates skills on the ghost of Ascalon. He joins the Durmand Priory to further study into the Necro arts.I have made a few builds for my Necro. I differently love the whole Reaper spec, so most of them have that in it. This one is my Minion build. These two are chilly best, one. For more Defense and one more offense. This final one I try to make into a self-healing Necro with life steal and coni damages. The first three I think I got right thought I need help to decide with traits in the second tree of the Reaper spec I should go with

Charr Engineer: He is not like other Charr, while others are more aggregated. He a big old soft but delivers massive explosive damages to protect his friends and allies. He Joins the Vigil to protest those who can't do it themselves and build weapons for those more powerful than him to use. I think I got it about right with it out of all of them, but don't hurt to have someone thought my Explosive build, throwing bombs and grenades to every at everyone is how I would like to play my Eng I also would switch the rocket launcher with flamethrower when I'm with people who can aggro.

Asure Revenant: Born blind or somthing an accident case her blindness, she hated not being able to do anything because of it and tryst to get her eyes to fix. It seems hopeless until she started to hear voices. Realizing this where the legends, she begins to learn the Revenant's ways and uses them as her eye to sly foes as part of the Order of Whispers. I need help to decide which college she would go to and what her first invitation should be.What I would like to do is play her like a rogue class that wears heavy armor using the Assassins and Demond legends as a standard Revenant or Renegade.

Human Thief: Born on the streets, He learns how to talk his way out of trouble and found he was good with a gun. With fast shooting hands and hitting targets from a long-range, he became known as the top sniper for The order of whispered. Need help to decide wither to do the unknow parents or dead sisterJust like I said, I would like to play my thief like a gunslinger. Shooting from range and disappearing when there get close.

Nord Warrior, Mad Jakie: I base my character on the real-time officers Mad Jake, to learn about in these videos

and
. She is a tall woman who thirsts for combat and is a farcy commander of the Vigil. So as you can guess, I made a build base on Mad Jake. Using a sword and torch and a longbow to shoot fleams at her foes.

Charr Elements: A hardened old veteran, Her father was a shaman for the Flame Legion and hated it since they don't allow women to fight and only use them for cooking food. She became a Elements to show them up who is better at dealing with fire. It is no surprise that she joins the Vigil for her experiment and power with the elements.I want to play her like an Enchanted Shaman, A warrior who strikes foes with weapons imbued with elemental power. So I went with Weaver though I don't know what other two specs I should go with: fir, air, earth or arcane.

Sylvari Ranger: A newly born Sylvair, she is an excited, curious one who has a fondness for animals but doesn't let that fool you. Underneath her sweetness is a savages wild side to her. She Joined the Durmand Priory to learn more about the big world.I like the axes one this profession, so I thought of making her like those Viking berserkers, those that change in battle swing and thrown axes with a beast by her side. I create two different builds of the soulbeast, one for power and one for condi.

Human Mesmer: She is beautiful and reagent nobility but kind too as she uses her illusion to entertain the rich and poor. Though she has a bit of an ego think herself as the perfect woman, she will put that aside for the great good of it. She loves to be the center of attention; ironically, she a member of the order of whispered due to her abilities to make clones and illusions.I say this, and the next one, I don't know much about the most what I try to build that allows me to make dominant clones and illusions that I can lave to keep attacking or destroy for significant burst damage. So I call this build Army of me.

Nord Guardian, ____ The Hero: He sees himself as the great hero of all time. Jump headfirst into battle for glory and fame. He joins the Durmand Priory not instated in knowledge but hoping there would write him down as a great protector.I will say I don't know much about this class excited that it is like Paladins. So I decided to make it different than the others by making it tanky and able to heal himself great. After all, smash someone enough and there die. So here my Defense build where I have a list of three armor I can't decide to use for him.