Halloween crafting

So i suck at the stupid jumping puzzle a little too hard and it's getting on my nerves.And since that's the only part of the outfit i still don't have (boots) i'm wondering did anyone manage to craft them and what do i need?I don't want to buy a recipe only to see that i don't have the necessary stuff.

Can someone tell me the ingredients for the boots please?

Two recepies - the insignia and the boot (whichever weight you want), costs 1 ccc each.Crafting the armor piece takes the 2 regular components, 5 ecto and the special insignia.The insignia takes 5 patches and 1 each Gibbering Skull, Tyria's Best Nougat Center & High-Quality Plastic Fangs.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Lunatic_Gossamer_Insignia

Obviously, you need the recipe for the armor piece and the recipe for the insignia. You need standard stuff you'd need to craft any exotic armor piece (ectos, gossamer thread, gossamer bolts, t6 leather, and orichalcum, depending on which weight you're doing). On top of that, you need 1 High Quality Plastic Fangs (can buy on the TP or trade in 1k of the normal fangs to the Candy Corn npc),1 Tyria's Best Nougat Center (buy on the TP or trade 1k Nougat Centers to the Candy Corn NPC), and 1 of the gibbering skulls (obtained the same way as the other two)..

I crafted the boots as well. Rather than craft my own insignia, I just bought it from the AH. I bought the boot recipe from the center of where the Mad King shows up in Lion's Arch? I forget the name of it. Lion's Court? Big circular area south of the bank. I bought my insignias yesterday (13 in total, as I also wanted to craft the other armor sets for the 4th back piece) for 15g/ea, but I see they are down to 14g/ea today. Possible they might keep dropping over the next few weeks, but that's a bit of a gamble playing the waiting game (seeing as I only see 83 out there right now). Lunatic Gossamer Insignia. That will save you from needing all the special yellow crafting mats, of which I have none (and I wasn't really sure how to get them, and wanted to get what I needed ASAP in case there was a rush on parts and pieces).

@Shirlias.8104 said:

@Veprovina.4876 said:That JP is horrible.

You are horrible, not the jp.One of the best jp ever <3

Ok, let me rephrase that. The jp is horrible to me.Did i really insult you by not liking the jumping puzzle? If so, get a life lol, if you enjoy the jp then great, do it, i'm allowed to hate it and think it's horrible just as much as you are to love it and think it's amazing. :wink:

Archived