Sigurlina Jonsdottir: Tab 3 inventory NOT changing? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Players Helping Players

Sigurlina Jonsdottir: Tab 3 inventory NOT changing?

I've upgraded to Guild Trader 4 so I could get the Well, the Wagon etc for GH crafting. However, the third day in a row she is only offering Tub of Wood Glue (the 1x and 10x version) as well as Bolt of Embroidered Silk.

Is this a bug or just bad luck? Did I miss something and do I have to upgrade further to be able to gain access to the much needed scribe materials I am seeking?

Best Answer

Answers

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

Heh probably just bad luck. The well was pretty rare for a while that I used buy it when it came up. I have stopped caring about guild decorations long ago so I haven't paid any attention to the rotations.

• Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 22, 2020

@Khisanth.2948 said:
    Heh probably just bad luck. The well was pretty rare for a while that I used buy it when it came up. I have stopped caring about guild decorations long ago so I haven't paid any attention to the rotations.

But it's always three items that are generated daily by RNG from a pool of available items, correct?

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:

But it's always three items that are generated daily by RNG from a pool of available items, correct?

At least when I was paying attention they changed pretty much daily.

• Jilora.9524Jilora.9524 Member ✭✭✭

Good info. I kinda figured that rng is rng but didn't want to say that when the guy who mentioned it was his fav NPC comment disappeared. That's cool and totally necessary to remove that.

WvW band wagoners ruin the game mode just like Karen's ruin these forums.

• @Ashantara.8731 said:
    I've upgraded to Guild Trader 4 so I could get the Well, the Wagon etc for GH crafting. However, the third day in a row she is only offering Tub of Wood Glue (the 1x and 10x version) as well as Bolt of Embroidered Silk.

Hopefully you're checking the Guild Trader -- she's offering the Well today. GL!

@Meow Ren.5382 said:
    Hopefully you're checking the Guild Trader -- she's offering the Well today. GL!

The list of items varies from Guild to Guild. She isn't offering anything of interest to me today (no well, lattice or wagon).

• The list of items varies from Guild to Guild. She isn't offering anything of interest to me today (no well, lattice or wagon).

That is decidedly odd. I check all three of the max level guilds I'm in today and it looked like they were all offering the same items in all the tabs. But I didn't realize that was a thing so it's probably luck of the draw today. Still, GL with the RNG for your Well and Wagon decorations!

edited July 26, 2020

@Meow Ren.5382 said:

The list of items varies from Guild to Guild. She isn't offering anything of interest to me today (no well, lattice or wagon).

That is decidedly odd. I check all three of the max level guilds I'm in today and it looked like they were all offering the same items in all the tabs.

Well, since it's my solo bank guild and I am not Croesus, it's far from being max level. I intend to bring it up to 40 at maximum, it's currently at 31 (almost 32). So perhaps the guild level plays a role in the items offered, and maybe I am having a bad RNG result due to the low level.