What I'm looking for:
- A group of people who enjoy WvW - competitive is good, but I'd rather not get lost as a number in a huge zerg.
- A tight-knit group of fun-loving people
- Occasional PvE and PvP events would be a really nice bonus
- Full ascended (minstrels) support firebrand (WvW)
- I am currently on Stormbluff Isle (SBI), but I am willing to transfer. Originally I was TC, then AR (under "MAS" guild), then SBI (under "DUSK"/"DAWN" guild)
- I burned out a year or two back after playing extremely competitively in larger guilds that were all business. Winning was fun, but it got a little repetitive.
- In my 30's age-wise.
- I have a well-rounded life, but I can play a lot of GW2 (especially as an American during the current pandemic)
Feel free to reply here, but a good way to get an instant response is to hit me up on Discord: LucidLethargy#5821