Get Revenant out of beta phase

Now that we have actual proof in the newest patch notes that Anet indeed has the ability and willingness to fix bugs regarding Revenant and its elite specializations, I'd like to request that the other common bugs regarding build templates would get fixed. There is nothing more detrimental to one's gameplay than having jumbled up icons after swapping builds or having to guess which hotkey does what due to the icons shuffling up or showing duplicates. One of these bugs was supposedly fixed in an earlier patch as well, but it is still very much in the game.

Please address these bugs with the same speed and determination as you addressed the Soulcleave's Summit bug, which was, for once, a bug with a possibly positive outcome.

@Janitsu.6284 said:Now that we have actual proof in the newest patch notes that Anet indeed has the ability and willingness to fix bugs regarding Revenant and its elite specializations, I'd like to request that the other common bugs regarding build templates would get fixed. There is nothing more detrimental to one's gameplay than having jumbled up icons after swapping builds or having to guess which hotkey does what due to the icons shuffling up or showing duplicates. One of these bugs was supposedly fixed in an earlier patch as well, but it is still very much in the game.

Please address these bugs with the same speed and determination as you addressed the Soulcleave's Summit bug, which was, for once, a bug with a possibly positive outcome.

I mean PoF itself was a bug for revs basically in competitive for PoF to this day you still have only one elite spec while the other classes have 2.