Gem Store not Working for my maby u guys have some tips for my — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Gem Store not Working for my maby u guys have some tips for my

i am from the netherlands and if i want to try to pay my gems it keeps telling my ther is a error on every payment i do

Comments

• aspirine.6852aspirine.6852 Member ✭✭✭✭

I think this is where you contact support, I think I had the same issue and they have to do something for you. Was solved quite fast for me.

• Strider.7849Strider.7849 Member ✭✭✭

@aspirine.6852 said:
    I think this is where you contact support, I think I had the same issue and they have to do something for you. Was solved quite fast for me.

I contacted support regarding the same issue about a month ago and haven't received a response. Is the wait time normal?

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Strider.7849 said:

@aspirine.6852 said:

I contacted support regarding the same issue about a month ago and haven't received a response. Is the wait time normal?

You can update your ticket to re-open it, should it have inadvertently been closed. Just reply to the email you received.

• aspirine.6852aspirine.6852 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Strider.7849 said:

@aspirine.6852 said:

No it only took like a few hours on my ticket. Something probably went wrong.