Charr icy horns — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Living World

Charr icy horns

Fernon.3164Fernon.3164 Member
edited July 28, 2020 in Living World

Hi! Watching the new trailer "Jormag rising" I've notice that one of the charrs there has icy horns! I wonder if that's an actual item in the game, or if it's just an npc cosmetic. The charr looks like a player's character so I thought that maybe we can get those horns too. Does someone know anything about this? Thanks!

The charr character comes in minute 1:10:

Comments

• Ogwom.7940Ogwom.7940 Member ✭✭

I believe it could be one of the 2 infusions that were to be released for this patch.

• Weindrasi.3805Weindrasi.3805 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 29, 2020

Actually, none of the charr shown at 1:10 are player characters--they are Dominion map champions representing Blood, Ash, Flame, Iron, and Frost Legions--hence why the one has those horns. So no, I don't think the frosty horns are being released. They're advertising the "Tribune" weapons, and those map champions are all Tribunes.

• @Weindrasi.3805 said:
    Actually, none of the charr shown at 1:10 are player characters--they are Dominion map champions representing Blood, Ash, Flame, Iron, and Frost Legions--hence why the one has those horns. So no, I don't think the frosty horns are being released. They're advertising the "Tribune" weapons, and those map champions are all Tribunes.

That was also a possibility, but I didn't want to accept it! Thanks a lot for your answer!