full counter nerf in case you missed it

Miko.4158

@Mikeskies.1536 said:12.5% damage reduction is insignificant. Spellbreaker's killpotential is not linked to Full Counter damage.

Rightfully bugfixed from 140% to 120% traited, then nerfed by 12.5%, so it actually does ~23% less damage than it did prepatch actually.

@Jzaku.9765 said:

@Mikeskies.1536 said:12.5% damage reduction is insignificant. Spellbreaker's killpotential is not linked to Full Counter damage.

Rightfully bugfixed from 140% to 120% traited, then nerfed by 12.5%, so it actually does ~23% less damage than it did prepatch actually.

25% less damage now actually if traited. Base damage is 87.5% of what it was prepatch, and now that the bug with revenge counter was fixed, the traited damage is only 105% of base damage pre patch, for a 35/140 = 25% loss in damage when traited.

I'm happy the bug was fixed, but I'm perplexed about the damage nerf honestly. Of all the things about the skill that could be considered for a nerf, I would've picked damage near the bottom.

@OriOri.8724 said:

@Jzaku.9765 said:

25% less damage now actually if traited. Base damage is 87.5% of what it was prepatch, and now that the bug with revenge counter was fixed, the traited damage is only 105% of base damage pre patch, for a 35/140 = 25% loss in damage when traited.

I'm happy the bug was fixed, but I'm perplexed about the damage nerf honestly. Of all the things about the skill that could be considered for a nerf, I would've picked damage near the bottom.

This, unblockable daze was what carried this skill.

Archived