Charr Commendations bought at Quaestor not applied to achievement — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Charr Commendations bought at Quaestor not applied to achievement

I bought 125 charr commendations twice at Quaestor Annona Vinedrummer just now, having the "Death to the Dominion Pledge" active and visible on my buff bar. My "Death to the Dominion" achievement did not go up by 250 as expected, nor did any of the other achievements.

Comments

• Lottie.5370Lottie.5370 Member ✭✭✭

That's odd - I'm going to test it now and see if I get the same. I noticed that splitting the commendations didn't give any to the new tracks too.

Okay - even if you have Dominion selected, it will spread them between the four high legions (Blood/Ash/Flame..)

• Galmac.4680Galmac.4680 Member ✭✭✭

It seems, splitting just add the commendations to the old four legions, but not to the new two!

Praise Joko! And Bangar, we need to talk!

• Manasa Devi.7958Manasa Devi.7958 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Lottie.5370 said:
    Okay - even if you have Dominion selected, it will spread them between the four high legions (Blood/Ash/Flame..)

If they were split over the older 4, at least I didn't waste my 150 leather. Thanks for confirming and providing more detail.

• What's the point of having the option to choose the 2 new tracks if commendations don't go to them?

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

I bought some, have Dominion selected, they went to Iron...or to all, but for sure to Iron because I got a reward (from Iron).
    Please fix.

• Manasa Devi.7958Manasa Devi.7958 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 29, 2020

@Mor The Thief.9135 said:
    What's the point of having the option to choose the 2 new tracks if commendations don't go to them?

Well, that's why I posted it in the bugs forum. :)

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:
    I bought some, have Dominion selected, they went to Iron...or to all, but for sure to Iron because I got a reward (from Iron).
    Please fix.

The 250 I bought (2 x 125) didn't trigger any reward at all. I assumed they were just lost because I didn't account for the possibility of them being split over the tracks as I've never used that option at all. I will try it again after the reset and pay close attentions to all tracks. Lottie probably already did that though, so I expect to see the same 4-way split result.

• I had this yesterday...I have Corrupted on, and the 150 commendations I bought didn't go to it.

Just so you know - this is fixed now :)