[SUGGESTION] Bind Flavor Text to Skins

Very quick and easy suggestion.When I use a skin like "Touch of Madness" on my Torch I would like to have the corresponding flavor text on my Weapon as well!

! "I don't know if lighting your hand on fire counts as a torch, King Thorn." —Some dead peasant who was WRONG.

(Otherwise people barely ever see flavor texts since most weapons are just terrible which is why we have the wardrobe so we can apply awesome skins to awesome weapons ;) )

Oh right, I actually forgot that, not only we don't get the flavor text of whatever skin we're using but we also keep the flavor text of the original weapon.. So basically I could have a regular wooden Torch that says something about lighting my own Hand on fire.I know some people at arenanet put effort into designing those Skins and their corresponding Falvor text and I love them. But the effort on the flavor text is wasted if we can never see them! (No one will use an exotic weapon with some random stats, we salvage them and put the skin we like on a better weapon)

• 4 months later...

Archived