Please! Can you stop advertising in lfg if the map is full and you write full into your description?

It's misleading and has no purpose anyways when you write full in your description. Either remove it or then don't host it in the first place!Why advertise for a full map and even put full in the description?! Stop putting misleading crap into lfg!I wish there was a way to report that properly.

This can get annoying when metas are new and several maps are created, but in general it is a courteous way of handling full maps. Pulling the listing down is particularly frustrating if there is only one map available; you may often get in by trying over a few minutes as non meta players leave the map.

I see no issue with listing maps as full in lfg and do it myself. There are several resons why;-Main one being bottlenecking is a thing, so while a map may appear full, there are still spaces and people can continue to join if they wait-If someone wants to try their luck and spam to join a full map, I think its fine to give them the option to do that-Maps fill up very fast but people still do leave slowly.

It is more courteous to mark it full than make it appear to have spaces in lfg. Listing a full map when squad has space is not in any way against TOS so i see no reason to report it.

I'll always leave the squad immediatly once I notice it's full because I'm just too anxious and paranoid to stay in any squad for long. People might judge me for no reason. This is also why I tend to avoid lfg overall but for metas I HAVE to use it because people on the maps I end up with are too lazy or unskilled.This is why I hate misleading titles in lfg because I hate to stay in one squad for long.Also I'm currently perma offline due to people harassing me or being toxic and I might get kicked instantly anyways because of my status. Yes, I know I can block them but for that the blocklist must be extended because I always hit the limit and I'd have to simply block everyone to feel comfortable playing again.

No changes are needed for this in the LFG function. When someone puts up a meta in the LFG it should stay up as long as that person has it open. The "system" should do nothing about the listing. People leave and join constantly so if the system were to check and say instance is full take down all LFG for that instance then a group of non-meta players leave does the system put the listing back up? Is the person who posted the listing supposed to be able to tell in some way that he should relist?

I hate when commanders do this because sometimes the game disconnects you. Imagine doing a meta for 2 hours, then disconnecting and not being able to get back in because the commander left the squad in LFG and some rando joined and took your spot. They should lock the map after a set period of time like in Dragon's Stand or make it so that once the map is full the LFG only works again when the map is down to like 85% of capacity, which is still more than enough to do any meta in this game.