Confer with Bangar not Bangaring — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Confer with Bangar not Bangaring

Sooo... Confer with Bangar worked exactly once. First checkmark, it's been 2 resets and like 30+ hours and second 'return to the eye of the north at a later time' is not unlocking.
Is this once a week or once a month or do we need to do something secret to make it progress? Or is this broken?

Comments

  • same here, he is bugged

  • Miss Lana.5276Miss Lana.5276 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 30, 2020

    Would be nice if the "later time" was specified if it's supposed to be more time in-between than just once a day.

    Disagreement =/= "negativity"
    Criticism =/= "hate"

  • Eloc Freidon.5692Eloc Freidon.5692 Member ✭✭✭✭

    I'm led to believe it won't progress until voice acting is added.

  • Hello! same for french players. It's bugged

  • Galmac.4680Galmac.4680 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 30, 2020

    There are rumors that you can speak to him once a week, don't know

    Praise Joko!

  • Cynder.2509Cynder.2509 Member ✭✭✭

    Got the same problem. Talked to hime on Tuesday and tried to talk again yesterday the whole day but sadly no progression. Even now after two days nothing.

    I'm Hunter, he/him
    Character infos: https://is-it-because-im-charr.tumblr.com/charactersgw2

  • Aerinndis.2730Aerinndis.2730 Member ✭✭✭

    Ditto here. Finished the story on two characters and neither is able to talk to him even after 24+ hours. I am wondering what the timing is or if there is some circumstance on Drizzlewood that needs to happen before he will talk again. I will try doing the Meta and talk to him after to see if that does anything. Otherwise I will consider this bugged without any additional information.

  • Ayrilana.1396Ayrilana.1396 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Probably weekly to keep players logging in while preparing for the next episode.

  • Miss Lana.5276Miss Lana.5276 Member ✭✭✭

    @Aerinndis.2730 said:
    Ditto here. Finished the story on two characters and neither is able to talk to him even after 24+ hours. I am wondering what the timing is or if there is some circumstance on Drizzlewood that needs to happen before he will talk again. I will try doing the Meta and talk to him after to see if that does anything. Otherwise I will consider this bugged without any additional information.

    Doing the meta changes nothing. Tried before, tried after, not a change.

    Disagreement =/= "negativity"
    Criticism =/= "hate"

  • Nagiil.1230Nagiil.1230 Member ✭✭
    edited July 31, 2020

    2nd day, cant speak to him (EU server)

  • Corvus.9058Corvus.9058 Member ✭✭

    Went to talk to Bangar and he's not talking for me either (NA Server)

  • I think it's once a week. If we count correctly, it takes us up to the week of September 15 for the last title, the month in which episode 5 or a new Vision Past is supposed to be released.

  • Laivine.9308Laivine.9308 Member ✭✭✭

    Devs confirmed in guild chat live tonight that is a weekly achievement.

  • Nagiil.1230Nagiil.1230 Member ✭✭

    weekly ... 7 weeks?? .... seriously?

  • Sheader.6827Sheader.6827 Member ✭✭✭

    @Nagiil.1230 said:
    weekly ... 7 weeks?? .... seriously?

    Why not? Wouldn't make sense to just give us the achievement that easily. Not that its anything important other than gloating to Bangar of how wrong he was.

    If it were done when ’tis done, then ’twere well it were done quickly. That but this blow might be the be-all and the end-all—here.
    Macbeth Act 1, scene 7

  • One word : Patience <3 :*

  • Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Ayrilana.1396 said:
    Probably weekly to keep players logging in while preparing for the next episode.

    So, each Monday:

    • Farm the EotN chest. (check)
    • Talk to Bangar. (check)

    ;)

  • Jimbru.6014Jimbru.6014 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Weekly. I thought we left that kind of kitten behind with EverQuest. This is 2020. People want to play through and get things done. Stop creating artificial delays just for busy work, because we're not getting paid to do a job here.

  • Ray Koopa.2354Ray Koopa.2354 Member ✭✭✭

    @Jimbru.6014 said:
    Weekly. I thought we left that kind of kitten behind with EverQuest. This is 2020. People want to play through and get things done. Stop creating artificial delays just for busy work, because we're not getting paid to do a job here.

    Nobody forces you to do that achievement.

  • Tony.8659Tony.8659 Member ✭✭
    edited August 2, 2020

    Should have been more clear on the achieve from the start, that it was weekly not daily or at reset. That's all I ask, achieve is fine, just next time be more clear on the times.

  • Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Jimbru.6014 said:
    Weekly. I thought we left that kind of kitten behind with EverQuest. This is 2020. People want to play through and get things done. Stop creating artificial delays just for busy work, because we're not getting paid to do a job here.

    :+1:

    @Tony.8659 said:
    Should have been more clear on the achieve from the start, that it was weekly not daily or at reset.

    Well, the weekly reset did not help with this. Perhaps we are missing something?

  • Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Could be weekly from when one first spoke to him?
    Could be weekly from when the Release dropped?

  • Talked to Bangar today and he said:

    Epstein didn't kill himself!