are the 2 last living world chapter voiced now? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Living World

are the 2 last living world chapter voiced now?

i am honestly waiting for that before doing the new content. its hard getting engaged in the story when you need to concentrate to rid as fast as possible the appearing bubbles.

Comments

• Judging by the last update we got, I wouldn't expect to see them voiced until at least mid-october. They plan to release a voiced fractal inid-september, then work on living world catch-up.

• Fueki.4753Fueki.4753 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 31, 2020

Given how COVID-19 spreads around the world, especially the U.S.A. and Brazil (according to the last I heard about the virus), I think it's unlikely for the voices to be added this year.

• coso.9173coso.9173 Member ✭✭✭✭

It is harder to follow the dialogue with the grunts. I miss my characters voice!
    What I have to do now is stop after every dialogue to read it all in the chat box.

• Fueki.4753Fueki.4753 Member ✭✭✭✭

@coso.9173 said:
    It is harder to follow the dialogue with the grunts.

That's why I've turned off the dialogue option in the menus for the new story.

• Yggranya.5201Yggranya.5201 Member ✭✭✭

Yes, reading. The worst thing in the world.

• @ledernierrempart.6871 said:
    i am honestly waiting for that before doing the new content. its hard getting engaged in the story when you need to concentrate to rid as fast as possible the appearing bubbles.

Moi aussi j'attends le doublage pour jouer ces épisodes
    Still waiting too

• Donari.5237Donari.5237 Member ✭✭✭✭

In yesterday's Guild Chat stream they said they are doing remote VA work already. Sumalee Montano has recorded Ember Doomforge, for instance. So things are moving along on that front.