Posibility of use commander tag on "party mode" (fractals mode, like raids but made for fractals) — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posibility of use commander tag on "party mode" (fractals mode, like raids but made for fractals)

Jose.7431Jose.7431 Member ✭✭
edited July 30, 2020 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion
  • The main reason is to make easier team organization thanks to marks, the main purpose is for trainings like while giving trining for Fractals CMs encouter scenarios, making easier to understand/explain with a visual reference for new players or while practicing strats with a statics on those encounters.

  • the main problem I can think is limiting the quantity of people on the instance but the way I see is like was done with raids (you can't enter on raids instances without making an raids squads), the point is if you are in a party/alone you should be able to enter on the intance, if you are tagged up (commander tag) you need to activate the fractals mode (or just enter alone like is righ now) poppoing tag on the instance shoulde be activated automaticlly on fractals mode.

  • Yes this is an optional feature and people can still doing trainings/practices/runs like before, but the amount of trainigs are limited by -1. People who aport to get an excelent community (or at least good) on high-end contents -2. Mediuns to explain or make undestand difference between normal modes and CMs -3. Time that can be gived from trainers -4. Good organization while doing trainings or just leading people.
    (what I mean here is: there is a lot of peep who want to just get loot on scenaries like T4 Fractals/CMs but they still don't know who to clear mechanics correctly or just how to even clear the whole fractal/content. So is good get loot yes, it is, but one thing is get fun orther thing is get loot while making an effort to get it and the final thing is people who just want to be carried to get "free loot/legendaries/achivements")

  • I really love Fractals content and I've builded my principals toons for it, but there is a lot of people who still having basic doubs like: CC skills, Mechanics, encounters in general, etc... Not only on CMs those doubts are on pve in general, so in my oppinion tags (commander/mentor) are not only for situations like "oh, I want to do this event but need peep... imma tag up" an commander/mentor should do like the words say "guide"/"lead", taking into account both cases there is a lot of people who want to learn the game but we still lacking on tutorial (in-game) or just some game mode like Fractals CMs what have an "barrier" becouse they are limited just to people with tons of KP.

  • The main point of all this poll is give the posibility and the facilities to the community to help other players who want to learn and spend some amount of time on those "high-end" contents or just getting better and of course still having the posibilities to get fun with all the community/friends.

Posibility of use commander tag on "party mode" (fractals mode, like raids but made for fractals) 44 votes

Yes, I want be able to tag on fractals.
70% 31 votes
No, there is no point doing it.
29% 13 votes

Comments

  • Critical Lag.9075Critical Lag.9075 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 30, 2020

    I wouldn't mind it but only if the only way to kick someone was still vote-system and not the tag holder. The more tools for new players to get learning mechanics easier the better.

    Squad commander kicking someone works in raids because progress is on boss by boss basis, unlike fractals where the reward is at the very end. I think it would be abused much more than current system where one person would kick someone at the end just to invite their friend.

    Other than that, I'd love the ability to use the marks in party group of 5.

  • Jose.7431Jose.7431 Member ✭✭

    Of course, I can't be more agree with you critical lag.9075, I really didn't think that way.

  • Jose.7431Jose.7431 Member ✭✭

    @Critical Lag.9075 said:
    I wouldn't mind it but only if the only way to kick someone was still vote-system and not the tag holder. The more tools for new players to get learning mechanics easier the better.

    Squad commander kicking someone works in raids because progress is on boss by boss basis, unlike fractals where the reward is at the very end. I think it would be abused much more than current system where one person would kick someone at the end just to invite their friend.

    Other than that, I'd love the ability to use the marks in party group of 5.

    Of course, I can't be more agree with you, I really didn't think that way.

  • Arcaniaxs.4519Arcaniaxs.4519 Member ✭✭✭

    If the permissions stay like this:
    Tag holder:
    The only one who Can change lfg description and choose which fractal scale to enter or leave
    Party members:
    Ability to vote for kicking

  • Jose.7431Jose.7431 Member ✭✭

    @Arcaniaxs.4519 said:
    If the permissions stay like this:
    Tag holder:
    The only one who Can change lfg description and choose which fractal scale to enter or leave
    Party members:
    Ability to vote for kicking

    There is a problem with that, is even on party all can change the lfg or select the fractal lvl. There is no point on change that because you have tag, at this point I don't had any problem with my trainees on that, and this is thinked to be usefull on end-game statics or trainings with organization purpose.

    Of course I don't see any application on pugs (with the exception of trainings/low ess runs) because people want to clear CMs fast/smooth, organization take time so there is no point for a lot of pugs players on use tag marks.

    I agree with team need to vote for kick but still being the same, CMs community is toxic on the majority, so I don't want to give a lot of power to one person, in my opinion organization means all know what they are doing or at least have an idea on what they are doing (speaking of trainings), the modality for the tag on this game-mode is for guide/put all the pieces together to take something that is poor/good to make it great/excellent.

  • Veryl.7861Veryl.7861 Member ✭✭

    I think this would be very helpful teaching mechanics to people and increase their interest doing T4 dailies and CM.
    When tagging your able to place targets (heart, square, circle etc) and this is handy to show people where to go or tell them whats priority or mandatory mechanics to follow.

    ~ ▪ ☽ ★ ▪ Y ▪ U ▪ M ▪ I ▪ ★ ☾ ▪ ~

  • Trise.2865Trise.2865 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Why you need/use the Squad UI when you already have the Party UI is beyond me, but sure.

    If we want ANet to step up their game, then we must step up ours.

  • Arden.7480Arden.7480 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Other than the reasons stated above, it would also be nice to have ready check

    The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.

    H. P. Lovecraft

  • I dont see point on this. Fractal lfg has not been problem for mostly none of us. It will only breed problem.
    Why look for solution when there is no problem.

  • Black Storm.6974Black Storm.6974 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2, 2020

    It would be very useful, especially for Fractal CMs. I think about that every single time I’m in Fractal.

    Anyway, I want a system where there is still to vote to kick people. Probably ArenaNet would have to redesign the party system to include some of the functions that are exclusive to squads.

  • Jose.7431Jose.7431 Member ✭✭

    @Trise.2865 said:
    Why you need/use the Squad UI when you already have the Party UI is beyond me, but sure.

    I don't need the UI, we want the markers, ty for the support

  • Jose.7431Jose.7431 Member ✭✭

    @Yellow Rainbow.6142 said:
    I dont see point on this. Fractal lfg has not been problem for mostly none of us. It will only breed problem.
    Why look for solution when there is no problem.

    Like I said before, if you read all the description, this is thinked to deal with organization problem on CMs statics/trainings and fractals training in general, so PUGS NOT ARE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT, becouse organization take time pugs don't want that so the main point is make easier trainings (by giving usefull tools for that) and get better player for our community, so due to that pugs are affected directly.

    I have seem a lot of people with 150-200+ess players who are just not good for all the experience they have on those encounters.

  • Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

    why not just give parties the ability to use markers?

  • Jose.7431Jose.7431 Member ✭✭

    @Khisanth.2948 said:
    why not just give parties the ability to use markers?

    -Is a posibility too, but... why we have to buy tags to get markers (and other things) when they can just put it on parties?, the answer is becouse the commander is the only one who can place marks, ready checks, etc.. so if all players on the party have markers can be chaotic.

    -only one person need to guide the rest, all statics/trainings need a leader and only one leader.

  • Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Jose.7431 said:

    @Khisanth.2948 said:
    why not just give parties the ability to use markers?

    -Is a posibility too, but... why we have to buy tags to get markers (and other things) when they can just put it on parties?, the answer is becouse the commander is the only one who can place marks, ready checks, etc.. so if all players on the party have markers can be chaotic.

    -only one person need to guide the rest, all statics/trainings need a leader and only one leader.

    If your group consist of a bunch of clowns like that then you are doomed to fail already.

  • Astyrah.4015Astyrah.4015 Member ✭✭✭

    @Jose.7431 said:

    @Khisanth.2948 said:
    why not just give parties the ability to use markers?

    -Is a posibility too, but... why we have to buy tags to get markers (and other things) when they can just put it on parties?, the answer is becouse the commander is the only one who can place marks, ready checks, etc.. so if all players on the party have markers can be chaotic.

    -only one person need to guide the rest, all statics/trainings need a leader and only one leader.

    agree they should allow the usage of markers in fractals and dungeons where a squad can't be used (without requiring a commander tag)

    also, we need a party-leader system like in other mmorpgs, where the one who creates the party (leader) has the rights to recruitment posting, invitation and kicking of members, opening instances, etc. and eventual transfer of leadership incase they're going offline/etc.

    in gw2 it's so easy to hijack someone's party and ruin someone's day because everyone has the authority to the party.

  • Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Astyrah.4015 said:

    @Jose.7431 said:

    @Khisanth.2948 said:
    why not just give parties the ability to use markers?

    -Is a posibility too, but... why we have to buy tags to get markers (and other things) when they can just put it on parties?, the answer is becouse the commander is the only one who can place marks, ready checks, etc.. so if all players on the party have markers can be chaotic.

    -only one person need to guide the rest, all statics/trainings need a leader and only one leader.

    agree they should allow the usage of markers in fractals and dungeons where a squad can't be used (without requiring a commander tag)

    also, we need a party-leader system like in other mmorpgs, where the one who creates the party (leader) has the rights to recruitment posting, invitation and kicking of members, opening instances, etc. and eventual transfer of leadership incase they're going offline/etc.

    in gw2 it's so easy to hijack someone's party and ruin someone's day because everyone has the authority to the party.

    We had a party leader system before and it was abused since the instance was tied to the leader so no thanks for this idea.
    Find 2 people you trust and no party you make will be hijacked.

  • Astyrah.4015Astyrah.4015 Member ✭✭✭

    @Linken.6345 said:

    @Astyrah.4015 said:

    @Jose.7431 said:

    @Khisanth.2948 said:
    why not just give parties the ability to use markers?

    -Is a posibility too, but... why we have to buy tags to get markers (and other things) when they can just put it on parties?, the answer is becouse the commander is the only one who can place marks, ready checks, etc.. so if all players on the party have markers can be chaotic.

    -only one person need to guide the rest, all statics/trainings need a leader and only one leader.

    agree they should allow the usage of markers in fractals and dungeons where a squad can't be used (without requiring a commander tag)

    also, we need a party-leader system like in other mmorpgs, where the one who creates the party (leader) has the rights to recruitment posting, invitation and kicking of members, opening instances, etc. and eventual transfer of leadership incase they're going offline/etc.

    in gw2 it's so easy to hijack someone's party and ruin someone's day because everyone has the authority to the party.

    We had a party leader system before and it was abused since the instance was tied to the leader so no thanks for this idea.
    Find 2 people you trust and no party you make will be hijacked.

    didn't know we had one, but makes you wonder why other games kept it and you barely see any complaints about abuse. in other games if you don't like the leader of the party -or- what the party is doing, you can just leave and find another one or make your own.

  • Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 4, 2020

    @Astyrah.4015 said:

    @Linken.6345 said:

    @Astyrah.4015 said:

    @Jose.7431 said:

    @Khisanth.2948 said:
    why not just give parties the ability to use markers?

    -Is a posibility too, but... why we have to buy tags to get markers (and other things) when they can just put it on parties?, the answer is becouse the commander is the only one who can place marks, ready checks, etc.. so if all players on the party have markers can be chaotic.

    -only one person need to guide the rest, all statics/trainings need a leader and only one leader.

    agree they should allow the usage of markers in fractals and dungeons where a squad can't be used (without requiring a commander tag)

    also, we need a party-leader system like in other mmorpgs, where the one who creates the party (leader) has the rights to recruitment posting, invitation and kicking of members, opening instances, etc. and eventual transfer of leadership incase they're going offline/etc.

    in gw2 it's so easy to hijack someone's party and ruin someone's day because everyone has the authority to the party.

    We had a party leader system before and it was abused since the instance was tied to the leader so no thanks for this idea.
    Find 2 people you trust and no party you make will be hijacked.

    didn't know we had one, but makes you wonder why other games kept it and you barely see any complaints about abuse. in other games if you don't like the leader of the party -or- what the party is doing, you can just leave and find another one or make your own.

    neither of those actions help against party leader kicking everyone just before the boss so they can then sell it

    banning the practice of selling runs would help but it would also mean anet would need to hire someone to enforce it

  • Astyrah.4015Astyrah.4015 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 4, 2020

    @Khisanth.2948 said:

    @Astyrah.4015 said:

    @Linken.6345 said:

    @Astyrah.4015 said:

    @Jose.7431 said:

    @Khisanth.2948 said:
    why not just give parties the ability to use markers?

    -Is a posibility too, but... why we have to buy tags to get markers (and other things) when they can just put it on parties?, the answer is becouse the commander is the only one who can place marks, ready checks, etc.. so if all players on the party have markers can be chaotic.

    -only one person need to guide the rest, all statics/trainings need a leader and only one leader.

    agree they should allow the usage of markers in fractals and dungeons where a squad can't be used (without requiring a commander tag)

    also, we need a party-leader system like in other mmorpgs, where the one who creates the party (leader) has the rights to recruitment posting, invitation and kicking of members, opening instances, etc. and eventual transfer of leadership incase they're going offline/etc.

    in gw2 it's so easy to hijack someone's party and ruin someone's day because everyone has the authority to the party.

    We had a party leader system before and it was abused since the instance was tied to the leader so no thanks for this idea.
    Find 2 people you trust and no party you make will be hijacked.

    didn't know we had one, but makes you wonder why other games kept it and you barely see any complaints about abuse. in other games if you don't like the leader of the party -or- what the party is doing, you can just leave and find another one or make your own.

    neither of those actions help against party leader kicking everyone just before the boss so they can then sell it

    banning the practice of selling runs would help but it would also mean anet would need to hire someone to enforce it

    never knew this was an issue, it was never an issue in SWTOR or FF14. those games had a party leader system and the only thing being sold there afaik were Raid Clears (just like here in gw2) -> granted they don't have equivalent to fractal CMs, and even expert dungeons are pretty faceroll but you still get bad people at times and it's either a vote abandon, leader kicks you (in which case you just queue again for a different group), or leader/someone just leaves (so you just open for replacement) - it's never because someone wants to sell a run

    i still think it's nice to have a party leader, just proper enforcement to ban the aforementioned abuse/sell runs to keep it a nice experience for everyone. anyway, TIL about some gw2 party system history

  • Jose.7431Jose.7431 Member ✭✭

    @Khisanth.2948 said:

    @Jose.7431 said:

    @Khisanth.2948 said:
    why not just give parties the ability to use markers?

    -Is a posibility too, but... why we have to buy tags to get markers (and other things) when they can just put it on parties?, the answer is becouse the commander is the only one who can place marks, ready checks, etc.. so if all players on the party have markers can be chaotic.

    -only one person need to guide the rest, all statics/trainings need a leader and only one leader.

    If your group consist of a bunch of clowns like that then you are doomed to fail already.

    I understand your point, but as i said this is more thinked for trainings (eviroments where peep is getting confident with mechanics, so the aren't that used on positioning/mechanics/DPS, is normal stay 2-3 even 4 hr on CMs 100 for new peep on that, not all people have the same learning curve) and for statics who want to practice new placements new tactics.

    so on trainings eviroments of course you are prepared to see your team die all the times needed to they understand what is happening.

  • Jose.7431Jose.7431 Member ✭✭

    @Astyrah.4015 said:

    @Jose.7431 said:

    @Khisanth.2948 said:
    why not just give parties the ability to use markers?

    -Is a posibility too, but... why we have to buy tags to get markers (and other things) when they can just put it on parties?, the answer is becouse the commander is the only one who can place marks, ready checks, etc.. so if all players on the party have markers can be chaotic.

    -only one person need to guide the rest, all statics/trainings need a leader and only one leader.

    agree they should allow the usage of markers in fractals and dungeons where a squad can't be used (without requiring a commander tag)

    also, we need a party-leader system like in other mmorpgs, where the one who creates the party (leader) has the rights to recruitment posting, invitation and kicking of members, opening instances, etc. and eventual transfer of leadership incase they're going offline/etc.

    in gw2 it's so easy to hijack someone's party and ruin someone's day because everyone has the authority to the party.

    I not meant an leading system really, what I try to mean is a mentallity "the group have and need an leader" speaking of statics/trainings, like we said on other comments lead systems are always kinda bad idea becouse the are abused as hell and without it still if one person vote to kick someone kinda always the rest follow and kick that person that is not something new.

  • Jose.7431Jose.7431 Member ✭✭

    @Linken.6345 said:

    @Astyrah.4015 said:

    @Jose.7431 said:

    @Khisanth.2948 said:
    why not just give parties the ability to use markers?

    -Is a posibility too, but... why we have to buy tags to get markers (and other things) when they can just put it on parties?, the answer is becouse the commander is the only one who can place marks, ready checks, etc.. so if all players on the party have markers can be chaotic.

    -only one person need to guide the rest, all statics/trainings need a leader and only one leader.

    agree they should allow the usage of markers in fractals and dungeons where a squad can't be used (without requiring a commander tag)

    also, we need a party-leader system like in other mmorpgs, where the one who creates the party (leader) has the rights to recruitment posting, invitation and kicking of members, opening instances, etc. and eventual transfer of leadership incase they're going offline/etc.

    in gw2 it's so easy to hijack someone's party and ruin someone's day because everyone has the authority to the party.

    We had a party leader system before and it was abused since the instance was tied to the leader so no thanks for this idea.
    Find 2 people you trust and no party you make will be hijacked.

    Yeah, diff than the mention for @Astyrah.4015 say i totally agree to keep voting to kick system on this new system, and again this is not thinked to be implemented or affect pug (directlly) becouse is for training purposes... so pug is all hell of toxiness and that going to be always.

  • Jose.7431Jose.7431 Member ✭✭

    @Jose.7431 said:

    @Astyrah.4015 said:

    @Jose.7431 said:

    @Khisanth.2948 said:
    why not just give parties the ability to use markers?

    -Is a posibility too, but... why we have to buy tags to get markers (and other things) when they can just put it on parties?, the answer is becouse the commander is the only one who can place marks, ready checks, etc.. so if all players on the party have markers can be chaotic.

    -only one person need to guide the rest, all statics/trainings need a leader and only one leader.

    agree they should allow the usage of markers in fractals and dungeons where a squad can't be used (without requiring a commander tag)

    also, we need a party-leader system like in other mmorpgs, where the one who creates the party (leader) has the rights to recruitment posting, invitation and kicking of members, opening instances, etc. and eventual transfer of leadership incase they're going offline/etc.

    in gw2 it's so easy to hijack someone's party and ruin someone's day because everyone has the authority to the party.

    I not meant an leading system really, what I try to mean is a mentallity "the group have and need an leader" speaking of statics/trainings, like we said on other comments lead systems are always kinda bad idea becouse the are abused as hell and without it still if one person vote to kick someone kinda always the rest follow and kick that person that is not something new.

    and the other thing is get helpfull tools to make trainings ( new peep/new starts/statics) more easier... BTW ty all for commenting anyways i like read those commentaries and debating about it.

  • Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Jose.7431 said:

    @Khisanth.2948 said:

    @Jose.7431 said:

    @Khisanth.2948 said:
    why not just give parties the ability to use markers?

    -Is a posibility too, but... why we have to buy tags to get markers (and other things) when they can just put it on parties?, the answer is becouse the commander is the only one who can place marks, ready checks, etc.. so if all players on the party have markers can be chaotic.

    -only one person need to guide the rest, all statics/trainings need a leader and only one leader.

    If your group consist of a bunch of clowns like that then you are doomed to fail already.

    I understand your point, but as i said this is more thinked for trainings (eviroments where peep is getting confident with mechanics, so the aren't that used on positioning/mechanics/DPS, is normal stay 2-3 even 4 hr on CMs 100 for new peep on that, not all people have the same learning curve) and for statics who want to practice new placements new tactics.

    so on trainings eviroments of course you are prepared to see your team die all the times needed to they understand what is happening.

    What does any of that have to do with party members who can't stop themselves from messing with the markers during training?

  • YtseJam.9784YtseJam.9784 Member ✭✭✭

    Originally before HoT came out, you could actually tag in party, people did it a lot in dungeons. Not a bad idea to bring something like this back

  • trixantea.1230trixantea.1230 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 5, 2020

    Some of the raid features like marks and ready check can be good in fractals but I'd rather have the kick vote of a party group than the dictatorship of raids.

  • Turkeyspit.3965Turkeyspit.3965 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Why should Guild Wars 2 in 2020 have a feature that has existed in WoW since 2004? I think you're asking for too much here.. /s

  • Sure I'll take my tag on fracs. Same rules as raids where I can't boot people when in combat and blocked players can't see my lfg. Before I stopped doing daily t4 and cm we were wondering why fracs have an inferior squad system than raids. Makes it easier to rid yourself of party members honestly. Of course of people want to party up normally then that's fine too.

    There is also the issue that fracs are less segmented with rewards than raids. If you get kicked at dhuum then it's ok since your instance still has all that progress. In fracs failing at Arkk and getting booted does mean you'll need to redo the whole level.

  • Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @panzerdragon.8791 said:
    Sure I'll take my tag on fracs. Same rules as raids where I can't boot people when in combat and blocked players can't see my lfg. Before I stopped doing daily t4 and cm we were wondering why fracs have an inferior squad system than raids. Makes it easier to rid yourself of party members honestly. Of course of people want to party up normally then that's fine too.

    There is also the issue that fracs are less segmented with rewards than raids. If you get kicked at dhuum then it's ok since your instance still has all that progress. In fracs failing at Arkk and getting booted does mean you'll need to redo the whole level.

    Blocked people can see your groups mate.

  • Jose.7431Jose.7431 Member ✭✭
    edited August 6, 2020

    @Khisanth.2948 said:

    @Jose.7431 said:

    @Khisanth.2948 said:

    @Jose.7431 said:

    @Khisanth.2948 said:
    why not just give parties the ability to use markers?

    -Is a posibility too, but... why we have to buy tags to get markers (and other things) when they can just put it on parties?, the answer is becouse the commander is the only one who can place marks, ready checks, etc.. so if all players on the party have markers can be chaotic.

    -only one person need to guide the rest, all statics/trainings need a leader and only one leader.

    If your group consist of a bunch of clowns like that then you are doomed to fail already.

    I understand your point, but as i said this is more thinked for trainings (eviroments where peep is getting confident with mechanics, so the aren't that used on positioning/mechanics/DPS, is normal stay 2-3 even 4 hr on CMs 100 for new peep on that, not all people have the same learning curve) and for statics who want to practice new placements new tactics.

    so on trainings eviroments of course you are prepared to see your team die all the times needed to they understand what is happening.

    What does any of that have to do with party members who can't stop themselves from messing with the markers during training?

    Markers are a bisual remenvering of positioning or some mechachics (becouse new players an associate markers with some mechanics, like splis at siax, position the where goin spawn the ilussion at artsariiv, where you can stand to be safe on skorvald, knight on mama, orbs to capture on Ensolyss, where to start the fight artsariiv again or the anom position to menbers can remenber stay on the center, etc...)

    you know the mechanics, but new player who don't know it they are on the group to learn. (speaking of trainings ofc)

  • Jose.7431Jose.7431 Member ✭✭
    edited August 6, 2020

    @panzerdragon.8791 said:
    Sure I'll take my tag on fracs. Same rules as raids where I can't boot people when in combat and blocked players can't see my lfg. Before I stopped doing daily t4 and cm we were wondering why fracs have an inferior squad system than raids. Makes it easier to rid yourself of party members honestly. Of course of people want to party up normally then that's fine too.

    There is also the issue that fracs are less segmented with rewards than raids. If you get kicked at dhuum then it's ok since your instance still has all that progress. In fracs failing at Arkk and getting booted does mean you'll need to redo the whole level.

    Mmmm peep need to start reading good, not only the post read the comments is good beacouse uou can see the replies of the person, so we don't have to asnwer the same question and repeating the same thing more than 5 times... :) as i said before this is not thinked to do on pugs, is a tool to do CMs trainings or for statics who want to practice new strats or new positioning easier.

  • Jose.7431Jose.7431 Member ✭✭

    @Turkeyspit.3965 said:
    Why should Guild Wars 2 in 2020 have a feature that has existed in WoW since 2004? I think you're asking for too much here.. /s

    Mmm we are playing gw2, companies are diff. Anet still have lot of work to fix millions of bugs, but the fix those? not all, only a tiny portion of those... so i don't see the point compare gw2 with wow.

    Im playing gw2 beecouse I like it, if not i could playing wow, so i want to make the game better for all players (new and veterans). :)

  • Dayra.7405Dayra.7405 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Use the mentor Apple

  • Jose.7431Jose.7431 Member ✭✭

    @Dayra.7405 said:
    Use the mentor Apple

    Mmmm sorry but, are you reading the publication? at least?

  • Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Jose.7431 said:

    @Dayra.7405 said:
    Use the mentor Apple

    Mmmm sorry but, are you reading the publication? at least?

    Then use a program like discord were you can talk about what your new strategy is and then implement it.

  • Jose.7431Jose.7431 Member ✭✭

    @Linken.6345 said:

    @Jose.7431 said:

    @Dayra.7405 said:
    Use the mentor Apple

    Mmmm sorry but, are you reading the publication? at least?

    Then use a program like discord were you can talk about what your new strategy is and then implement it.

    Mmm that is something basic for every training lol, I think some of you still don't understand the point and why we want this...